Quick lil' race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick lil' race!

So I am on my way home from my ma' crib (just stop by to say hello). I am rollin' on I-95 at about 60-65 when I see this green CB7 coupe (nice clean ass coupe to, I mean really nice) pull in the far left right while I'm in da middle lane. So I go around a car in front of me (using the passing lane), and him and I are dead even at about 65. I look at him and he looks at me and then... I just drop to third gear and take off. I hear his muffler through his down shits and I am about two cars ahead of him. I see this car two lanes over fly by me like I was knida standing still (I was at about 105). I'm like WTF. Then we slow down to about 85 or so and... this ass hole almost runs into the back of a car. I gave him adiquit amount of time to merge into my lane (signaling with my highbeams) because there was no traffic in front of me. This guy may have won, but couldn't drive for SHIT! Then I'm rollin' behind him in the far right lane at about 60, and I see a Hemi Charger with cherries and blue berries on the roof haul assin toward us in my mirrors. I'm like damn, oh well it was fun, ticket time. The cop just haul asses by us in the passing lane at about 110. Talking about lucky...
    Last edited by Straight Success; 10-24-2007, 09:13 PM.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

good race i was in philadelphia last week ran some guy in a turbo 240 with my bro in his da an i was in my cb7

Comment

Originally posted by Stright Success
      I see a Hemi Charger with cherries and blue berries on the roof
      That's the greatest description I have ever read!

You coming to the meet on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Stright Success
        The cop just haul asses by us in the passing lane at about 110. Talking about lucky...

lucky you.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          That's the greatest description I have ever read!

You coming to the meet on Sunday?
          Sorry can't make it. I have a physics test Monday, sociology test Tuesday, calculus test Wednesday in addition to a chemistry lab report due Wednesday, and a physics lab report due Thursday. I really want to come, but I have prior obligations. Sorry all. I will make sure I get to another one though. Thanks for the invite.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Nice and detailed run buddy and youre hella lucky getting away from the cops like that...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
            X