someone wanted to race me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone wanted to race me

A guy in his 97 Civic SI wanted to try me out, so we were on the highway cruising at about 60 then he floors it and goes by me. Then he slows down to get beside me and I step on the throttle a little just to hear the BOV...lol. So of course we hit a red light and theres nothing but a wide open highway in front of us. The light turns green and he gets a little head start as I am just trying to find a little bit of traction. I grip in second and quickly catch up to him and as I hit third I'm about 3 car lenghts in front, so I keep my foot down for half way through third and he's about 10 car lenghts behind...lmao...I slow down as we approach another light and he says with a smile on his face "man you're fast"...so that was cool, we didnt talk or anything, so I dont know what his mods were, but it was fun...and NO there was no one else on the road at the time, because for those who know me I dont condemn racing in traffic, so this was the perfect time for me to give er' on the road

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

I just noticed you live in canada. You can get your car take away and crushed be careful.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
      I just noticed you live in canada. You can get your car take away and crushed be careful.

nah not anymore, the minimum penalty for street racing now is a minimum of $2000 fine, and car-impoundment for at least one week @ $80 plus a day. That also goes for 50kms over the limit (which is *** as hell)

anyhow, good race story, i love giving the civic guys a good beatin, hehe
      90 4Dr.CB7, 416,XXX KMS and still running like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez
        nah not anymore, the minimum penalty for street racing now is a minimum of $2000 fine, and car-impoundment for at least one week @ $80 plus a day. That also goes for 50kms over the limit (which is *** as hell)

anyhow, good race story, i love giving the civic guys a good beatin, hehe

Is the new $10,000 racing ticket still around in Toronto? I hear it is mainly to tame the OntarioBahn speedsters

OntarioBahn = Highway 401 in Toronto (North America's busiest road)

DEVOTE

Comment

DId the guy in the civic have anything good?

guess not since he lost lol.

YAY MOZZ i like your car.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
            Is the new $10,000 racing ticket still around in Toronto? I hear it is mainly to tame the OntarioBahn speedsters

Still in??? It was never in.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Nice kill bro...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Damn I wish Orl, FL had some shit like that...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                  A guy in his 97 Civic SI wanted to try me out, so we

Since when was there ever a 1997 civic Si stateside??? im not aware of one.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Where are all the igloos?

I thought you guys only had igloos and Polar Bears?
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Nicely done, watch out for the cops though. Not sure about up there, but around here they are everywhere! A lot more than there used to be since they brought in that new law.

Anyways, nice kill.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

yeah there are cops everywhere around here and I am really aware of that. And I live in Quebec,, 10 min from Ontario though, but the laws arent as bad here, still though I have my eyes peeled everywhere. When I was younger I didnt care, but age I guess makes me more cautious...it's still fun though

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                          I slow down as we approach another light and he says with a smile on his face "man you're fast"...so that was cool,

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

you can get your car crushed in California for street racing...

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Old News...
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X