Raced a Mercedes S500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced a Mercedes S500

Just driving around with my g/f and some young guy with his girl pulls up to me in a either 04 or 05 S500. The lights red, but of course it turns green and I didnt know he wanted to race at first until I saw him take off, so I was like "fuck yeah!". I step on it careful not to spin to much in first and slam it into second. He is still pulling pretty good and he was in front of me from the beginning, but by the time I hit 3rd I'm keeping up and starting to gain..then a red light. So he rolls down the window and says to me "I just put it in sport mode", I say to him "This is the first time I race one of these" (meaning an S500).
    So the light turns and this time I get a better start and am in front of him. He's staying close, but not gaining and then another damn red light. Third time we are pretty much neck and neck, but damn that car moves for the size of it. If it were longer stretch I believe I would have pulled on him, but it was fun racing such a luxuary car as that

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

I dont know, you might have won on a long stretch. Haha, i know what you mean, guys with thier stock luxuries trying to impress their girls.lol
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

in times when you have always had it made hard in your life concerning finacially.
      like I:
      There is no better feeling than winning a race in your little car you built yourself, when your against a verry well off kid who's parents bought them whatever they wanted.
      to see the look on their face, it's priceless.
      i just feel bad for their parents , cuzz now they have to buy them another car..
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
        I dont know, you might have won on a long stretch. Haha, i know what you mean, guys with thier stock luxuries trying to impress their girls.lol
        Until he ran out of gears. Anyways mercs top out at 155 lol at least most of them since they are electrically limited. Turbo cars running a good amount of power dont really do to well off the line. If you got a highway run you might have done a bit better. But mercs do decent on highways too.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice run buddy..honestly I think her was toying with you a bit because those rides although they are big are fast as hell..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

you would have stepped out on him easy if it was a longer road but he would have came right back on you
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

yeah I know those cars have a shit load of power, and I completely agree I wouldnt have been a able to shake him off easily.

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

nice run though, samething happen to me when i raced my boy he has a older lexus i forgot what year i have to check. but that bitch is big an i walked out on him for a lil bit but when he got rolling he was in my ass quick
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

s500s arent that fast. They have high 300 hps. so the Power/Weight ratio is pretty close.

Anyways my dads got a 04 s600. That thing is v-12 twin turbo'd. Now that thing is frieken fast. its like 500 hp, and i think a 11 sec car.

Anyways ya i think you wouldve beat him highway, or on a longer run

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                    s500s arent that fast. They have high 300 hps. so the Power/Weight ratio is pretty close.

Anyways my dads got a 04 s600. That thing is v-12 twin turbo'd. Now that thing is frieken fast. its like 500 hp, and i think a 11 sec car.

Anyways ya i think you wouldve beat him highway, or on a longer run

Buddy dont let the weight fool you its still a pretty fast ride...
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

For sure its a fast ride, I found that out. And as for the s600 being an 11sec car, I don't think so, maybe high 12's or low 13's, but not 11's

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X