Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to all N/W cb7 tuners attention, retaliation on a supra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
    What happened was really similiar, he was driving and some dicks thru some beer bottles at his car.He stopped got out and asked the guy what is fucking problem was and so on.He put up a fight but the other guy had a friend with him and they beat the shit out of him....And hear this, the juystice system is so fucked up he got charged with assualt.

He did get out of it though, it was self defense and nothin ever happened to the other 2 guys
    thats what happens when you have a wittness,, 2 vs 1
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

it sucks that your car got messed up. but like someone already mentioned... the guy could have pulled a real gun instead of a bb gun. I'm not saying you should have just let him flick you off. If he wanted to cut in and out of traffic maybe slide up to the next gap and use the other cars too keep him from switching lanes or something.
      my 91 cb7
      Originally posted by 4doorfury
      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
        lol, I hope your not kidding. and about supras, there not that bad, I mean I never got beaten by any honda when I had it until I finally raced a guy in a 93 accord with H22 and lost. thanks for all the replies though. laters.
        An H22 CB7 with I/H/E would waste the stock 7M-GTE off the line. Not sure about the highway though...

Comment

you guys are a bunch of freakin idiots. you wanna bash the guy in the MkIII, but then you'll go right ahead and say that hey should key the supra, or mess with the paint, or steal his wheels or something..
          yeah..
          cause THAT'S gonna make everything A LOT better....

and i vote BAN on the kid who said supras suck..what a tard..

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

this is my MOTO...

If someone comes within ARM LENGTH of my personal space....I punch first..ask questions later! sorry but how things are in these twisted days...you never know what someone is trying to pull if they're within your personal space. (* arm's length )

thats just me....if I dont know you ..and you approach me...you could be selling something...and you approach me within arms length..im swinging...fuck that...growing up in a rough hood taught me that.......NEVER TRUST ANYONE
            x2

Comment

damn.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN33
                An H22 CB7 with I/H/E would waste the stock 7M-GTE off the line. Not sure about the highway though...
                depends on the driver!

if the person in the H22 has bolt ons..and is a really good driver and can launch the CB without spining or boggin..then yeah...the H-CB will give that 7M-GTE heavyweight a fight off the line...NOW, depending on the health of that 7M-GTE....that could QUICKLY turn into a 1 sided race!

theres alot of factors that comes into play when pairing up different platformed cars.

FWD VS RWD turbo....

90% of the time...the FWD will spin ( weight transfer sucks on FWD cars )

and more than likely...the RWD will pull hard....( its a proven fact )

now...if that H22 inside that CB is reworked...with all the fixings...and the transmission has been rebuilt and attached with a stage 3 clutch lightend flywheel..and assuming the driver weighs less that I do ( 240lbs )....that could be a GOOD race between a built H22 CB and a 88-92 7M-GTE supra!

it all comes down to whats done and the skills of the driver!

if the health of the 7M-GTE is premium....and its been rebuilt with topgrade parts and has an upgraded turbo or turbo(s).....and the driver has nice driver skills...Im sorry to say...that built H'd CB will have a fight on he/she's hands!

boost for boost....that 7M-GTE naturally produces more trq than the H22.

but BOTH cars are heavy as well.

I like them both equally!
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                  you guys are a bunch of freakin idiots. you wanna bash the guy in the MkIII, but then you'll go right ahead and say that hey should key the supra, or mess with the paint, or steal his wheels or something..
                  yeah..
                  cause THAT'S gonna make everything A LOT better....

and i vote BAN on the kid who said supras suck..what a tard..
                  Mondo...tell us ( IDIOTS ) something....YES, we know its utterly stupid to do something like the things stated...but we are just venting and including what we would do INDIVIDUALLY....

if some PRUNE of a man throws something at your precious CB right....and it damages it....you mean to tell me...you're gonna let it go...you're not gonna hold a vendetta against this puke-bastard that fucked up your car?

come on..be rational and realistic.

Me...Im just speaking on MY behalf...I would PERSONALLY track this idiot down..and put a serious ass kicking on him....teach this fuckface a lesson...(* its NEVER COOL to fuck up someone's ride just because )...

sorry..but that poonjob deserves to be EITHER beat down badly..or have his car violated! ( like he violated a fellow CB7er's ride )

Im speaking for myself...I dunno about the rest of the other members here!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

he might have been showing off for someone and , you totally saw someone he isn't normally..
                    maybe he had a bad day, as we all do and just took it out on someone he shouldn't have.
                    maybe he is just an asshole and does this all the time..
                    if so why not call a file a police report on him.. those fines and jail time will teach ya real quick to think twice.. in my pocketbook anyways.
                    maybe we should let him be an idiot and get what he desrves in the after life..
                    or maybe we could be a bigger example and apologize to him for what ever it might have been that he didn't like and turn the other cheak par say.
                    maybe our car isn't worth fighting or hurting someone, because in the end our cars/money won't go with us after we die anyways.. not to be preaching.. just what seems right, i guess.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

this thread is STUPID! cant believe it continues.....shits old. move on.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        this thread is STUPID! cant believe it continues.....shits old. move on.
                        x2
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

delete thread OP!

SMS is right...this is an old thread..but it still pisses me off about how people violate CBs mayne!...like ( Lil White's )....someone put his old white CB on fire...its shit like that ..that gets under my skin

MR Thread:

Comment

Working...
                          X