Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to all N/W cb7 tuners attention, retaliation on a supra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to all N/W cb7 tuners attention, retaliation on a supra.

I was heading home from my dads B-day party and at deception pass area, highway 20, I pulled up behind a black 87 or 88 toyota supra turbo with the turbo decal on the left side instead of the right of the licence plate and he had a custom piping exhaust wich is visible and this guy was just crazy as can be slowin down and speeding up and almost hitting all the cars infront of him, and when driver descide to pull of on the right he looked in the rear view mirror and flipped me off, and that just set me off since I've already been having a bad day, and so once the guy pulled over he guns his supra and I down shift and had my motor screamin at 8K shift 3rd 75 mph and I was on his ass and I had to let of on my gas cuzz I guess you can say that I basically spanked him on a one lane race. then we came into a turn I turn left he turn right into highway and slowed down very fast and shot my car with a bb gun and he threw a bottle at me, and I couldnt chase him down because I was already on the other lane with a median divider, so if anyone see this same kid that f*cked up my car, pls. feel free to express your feelings on his paint job or his face with your keys cuzz damn this is an incident I cant let go without retaliation. specially I didnt get his liscence plate so cops cant do shit. umm okay I guess that ends my anger management therapy for today, lol. but yeah Im serious about what I said. laters p.s. deevs, if your reading this and feel that its unapropiate feel free to delete or let me know. thanks.

Rock that shit son! Supra's suck....
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
      Supra's suck....
      you should think about what you type before your fingers move
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

shoulda grabbed his license plate and called him in....... i dunno.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
          Supra's suck....
          yeah u should really watch what u type
          Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

First, whats the damage on your car?
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              shoulda grabbed his license plate and called him in....... i dunno.
              That would have been the smartest thing to do instead of chasing his ass. And to the supra comment as mentioned watch what you type.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

What exactly do you want us to do?

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

did he type SUPRA SUCKS?????....umm..supras OWNS cb7s...stock for stock..

even a H22 turboed CB7 couldn't really hang with a 2JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GTTE...hell for that fact a CORRECTLY rebuilt 7M-GTE would walk all over us in 5spd trim! ( once it hooks...its gone ) ..Driver to Driver race! 450hp CB7 Vs 450 Hp Supra..CB7 is lighter..but that Supra will pull pretty good on him out of the hole! ( if he can hook )

so yeah...watch what you type!

they may be dyno queens..but FUCK..them things have my utmost respect...I PERSONALLY wouldn't even dream of testing one ...even If I had a K24/K20 hybrid..I still wouldn't fuck with a Turboed 93-97 Supra! ..

MAYBE...just MAYBE..you could spank the N/A version..220hp one..MAYBE...but still those are one of Japanese Muscle cars!

Supra
                  3000GT VR4
                  240SX w/ RB26 swap
                  300ZX Twin Turbo
                  etc..etc..

watch what you type mayne!

those cars will EASILY spank a modded CB!
                  Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 08-10-2007, 11:56 AM.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I'd do something if I ever saw him.

Prolly take a shit on his car or something.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

LOL
                      wat?

Comment

X2 ill keep an eye out for you Azn, cant believe he's tryin to fuck up that bordeux (sp?) red paint of yours!!!! bastards!!! I think i actually might have seen that exact same supra that your talking about on the way home from the deception pass meet. if i see it ill grab his license plate number for you too.
                        Originally posted by jboyce
                        i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

If I saw him....Id take his rims...leave it on cinderblocks....take and Id piss in his gastank....then piss all over his interior..and cut his ignition switch wires....open his hood..and cut the wire harness...and take out he plug wires.

so he'd have a Wheel-less...ignitionless ...piss smelling supra...

OR the easy way:

Id get like 10 bottles of ACETONE..and 2 DOT 3 Brake fluid bottles

and pour it all over his car...ALL 12 bottles of chemicals !!! he'd have a PAINT CANCER'd Supra when hed come out!

LMAO
                          Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 08-12-2007, 01:37 AM.
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

make sure you have a bunch of asspaper..so when you wiped your ass...WIPE it all over his windows...and door handles!

MR Thread:

Comment

yeah....lets call the cops

ahhhh.... i was racing this guy on the freeway. and when he lost, he fucked up my car.

Comment

Working...
                              X