Me VS Audi S4 ( lost )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me VS Audi S4 ( lost )

Ok...this just happend about 45 minutes to an hour ago when I went to the store and was heading back home on RT2...

I get on the left lane...cruise at 70..heading home....

and all I see are these HIDs..and yellowish foglights SNIFFING my ass!...

I get over...and he gets over..Im like WTF...pass me already......

he doesn't ...instead..he gets alittle closer...so I said fuck this...drop it to 60...downshift to 3rd...floor it....shift into 4th.....HES STILL IN MY ASS...im doing 90 at this moment...he pulls up and its a Audi S4 with which appeared to be aftermarket 18s...and a SEXY DROP.....he looks at me...and takes the fuck off....but when he took off...I saw a poof of white smoke come out of his tailpipe as he passed me.....within like minutes...hes about 8 cars ahead..so I just slow down to 65...and just keep my speed legal....

then what happens next makes me laugh.....

as this guy pulls HARDER and HARDER away...say ..he was a speck up ahead...I saw the RED and BLUES come on...up ahead... finally ....get up close enough to see it was that guy with the SEXY audi S4...

Ottawa County Deputy Sherriff snagged him.....

damn....Oh well, he must have been doing somewhere around 150-160mph..because he was MOVING! I kid you not!...when he passed me...it was like ....I was just sitting still.

but to see that Dodge Charger cruiser pull out and catch him FAST..makes me wonder what else those cruisers have done to them.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

i have no idea wut kind of set up those cars have.
    i knoe the new chargers are mostly hemi's
    and the crown victoria's have a 5.7 dohc v8.......

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

They come with a v6 hemi.
      "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

S4's are seexxy .. i'd like to have the previous generation s4.. V6 twin turbo. but then the current s4.. V8 all motor, sounds sexxxxy as well. Good loss! lol but in reality he lost.. to the cops
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Street patrol has the v6 hemi. The highway version has a v8 probably supercharged and limited to 155 mph. Those things will get up and go its really pointless to run from one nowadays. Crown vics were easy but the new dodges no way lol. And yes teh audi s4 is a v6 biturbo.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
            ....HES STILL IN MY ASS....

uuhhhhh.....

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

The Crown Vic has a 4.6L SOHC modular Ford V8 with a whopping 240HP.

The Chargers can be had in V6 or V8 form depending on what the department wants to pay.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                The Crown Vic has a 4.6L SOHC modular Ford V8 with a whopping 240HP. The Chargers can be had in V6 or V8 form depending on what the department wants to pay.
                whats the hp on the 6 and the 8 in the chargers?
                Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

the 3.5 v6 has 250hp
                  the 5.7 hemi v-8 has 340hp
                  and the srt-8 6.1 hemi v-8 has 425hp

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    uuhhhhh.....

you my friend....im wondering about...where is your MIND wandering???
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by JDM ACCORZ
                      the 3.5 v6 has 250hp
                      the 5.7 hemi v-8 has 340hp
                      and the srt-8 6.1 hemi v-8 has 425hp

Wow. In otherwords unless you know you can beat one dont even try.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

S4's are pretty....somewhat unreliable. Leak oil, and turbos go bad all the time. Bad experience with those.....unless meticulously maintained, I'd opt for Twin Turbo 300Z/3KGT
                        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

APR makes some crazy S4. AWD oh yea! I hear upgrading to the k2 (i think thats what they are?) turbos boosts up the hp and is more reliable than the normal ones in the s4. But there are slight things you can do to boost up hp in those things i love it. and the police version v8 are above 400 ish hp I know that. They are quick one flew by me lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
                            Wow. In otherwords unless you know you can beat one dont even try.
                            what makes you say that? sure, it's got a lot of hp, but its in a huge tank of a car. power:weight sucks..
                            they run like a 14 in the 1/4 if that...and you gotta think they're loaded down with fat cops, guns, equipment, donut crumbs..all that absolutley VITAL tax-money-burning crap that officers have.

Comment

Haha thats some funny ass shit buddy...your lucky that you decided to stay the legal speed limit...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X