Nice surprise at the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m-tec93accord

although i would put a supra motor in an s2k like i've seen though.......just for kicks
    and ruin the perfectly balanced car?? its stupid. - IMO
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      yeah well it would be just for kicks so it wouldnt matter. and damn that skyline is nice but they are kinda overated
      Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

what are you guys saying??? that's just another cb7tuner

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Installing balls on a ball-less car is far from stupid.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
            Installing balls on a ball-less car is far from stupid.

thank you good sir.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Sometimes to be different means to be radical, something not everyone accepts. Not many people like the idea of cross breeding cars, either. Im one whos all for it, as the end result can be well worth it.

Having used the Supra, and moreso its Lexus counterpart, I can safely say they are a GREAT car; but it does not have many of the qualities that the Skyline holds, and vice versa. There is a comprimise one has to make.

I think its hilarious how some of you say one thing or another is overrated, or weak, or address in negative fashion.

Have you even seen one in real life? Have you ridden in one? Have you driven one? Have you owned one? Have you worked on one?

I doubt most of you pertain to two of the above when it comes to either the Supra and indefinitely the Skyline, so may I suggest you hold your tongues unless you actually know otherwise..

There will always be people with a one or single sided opinion, a purist opinion, all I can say is too bad for you.
              Last edited by Dv8; 07-27-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

i have seen the r32 and r34 in person and although the r34 is a beutiful car i can honestly say that they are overated. but thats just my opinion dont let that get to you i mean i would much rather have the supra 2jz for half if not less the price of a skyline with the same balls
                Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                  Thats one stock gtr.

The sad thing is, a lot of them are pieces of junk.
                  Theres this one guy who works at a gas station around here who has an r32...Everyone thinks this guy is top shit cuz he has a skyline...I love a skyline too...but this one was just a piece of shit...First of all the guy had no idea what he was talking about...and second of all he beats the shit out of the car and I have just seen it deteriorate since I first saw it about a year ago...Its sad really

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                  X