This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 vs a eclipse... not a story a question

ive always wanted to race one with my cb7 but never got one that wanted to run untill one day one pulled up behind me after i got off on my exit and the road was very curvy so i couldnt really accelerate to leave him so he been on my ass the whole time so the question is could i have won.... i know it depends on the driver but i want to know about the car specs which one is naturally faster oh and also what about cb7 vs an integra trust me im not talking about the gsr models but how would we fare

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

who knows, go set up some races, then come tell us some sweet stories
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

some of thoese damn eclipes can be mean..... otherones are just your typical beater

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
        who knows, go set up some races, then come tell us some sweet stories
        fo sho definately hopefully on my way to the florida meet this saturday ill find one that wants to act up

what makes a man a man?

Comment

Depends on the model that you want to take on. If its a gs-t or gsx then you are basically toast. If its the bullshit rs or gs then you have a a good shot. They come with 140hp and shitty handling.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
            Depends on the model that you want to take on. If its a gs-t or gsx then you are basically toast. If its the bullshit rs or gs then you have a a good shot. They come with 140hp and shitty handling.
            better watch those RS's though..they're like a dx, they dont have many options. a mildly modded/stripped one would prolly give a cb a good run for its money, if not pull away from it.
            gs's are the slowest eclipses (depending on the gen) cause they're the rs motor with more options and a heavier curb weight.

Comment

1. Bench Racing is against the rules.
              2. Go race and find out instead of asking.
              3. Therse probably no money involved so yea...The only thing both of you will waste is gas.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                1. Bench Racing is against the rules.
                2. Go race and find out instead of asking.
                3. Therse probably no money involved so yea...The only thing both of you will waste is gas.
                nah most people think of t as wasting gas but its more than that to me the thrill..... fulll tank of gas 40 dollars, some good tires about 125 each seeing the facial expressio of your opponent as you fly by them "PRICELESS"

what makes a man a man?

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21
                  nah most people think of t as wasting gas but its more than that to me the thrill..... fulll tank of gas 40 dollars, some good tires about 125 each seeing the facial expressio of your opponent as you fly by them "PRICELESS"
                  I like that Mike. You tell em'
                  92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

the NA eclipses are nothing but neons, well some of them

but the boosted ones, especially the AWD talons and eclipses are no joke

remember the DSM philosophy: FMIC, bigger injectors, exhaust, turn up boost and viola, EASY 300HP(of course more is envolved, but essentially thats it)
                    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

i know for sure that the eclipse and integras are both dohc..and i think all year models...

but im pretty sure if you're sohc, you probably wouldn't win. That's if you're BOTH manuals...but if the eclipse or integra is auto with i/h/e or w'ever...who knows?..that's when u should find out. But remember dohc + their weight is also in their game...especailly the integras period! and losing is only great for experience/knowledge...dont make it hard on yourself.

*Needs*
                      -New shocks
                      -Struts
                      -Drop
                      -Cleaning
                      -New Tires/Wheels
                      -New Window Tint
                      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Good luck with that F.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

who races with a full tank of gas?

Comment

Someone who doesnt know the meaning of the phrase "power to weight ratio"
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn
                              I like that Mike. You tell em'
                              good one...............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X