90 cb7 h22a and 92-96 prelude h23orf22ax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 cb7 h22a and 92-96 prelude h23orf22ax

driving home from work like 10 minutes ago a red prelude with 2 mexican guys in there prelude looks alright dropped black wheels ect. so i said ok its alright. then the passenger guy waves his hand so that he wanted to race. so then i got next to them i revved my motor to about 4k vroom vroom. then continued into 5th gear. so im about 3 cars ahead now this guy drops his clutch into 2nd since i heard wheels chirping (my radio wasn;t on and my i was in nuetral since about to hit a stop sign. so he DOes a FAWKING ricer flyby on me and got in front he doesn't have vtec so he was about 1 car away i dropped into 2nd gear hit 7600 rpms and pulled on his ass hardcorepulled away about 2-3 car lenghts . fawking ehh i hate those ricer flybys daym mojos (no offence for the people on the forum though) but in all it was humid so if it was hot my car woulda performed better. but o wells off to the track tonight with the other texas CB7 tuners
    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

lol @ the ricer fly-by

Originally posted by kc8enb07
    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

yeap the ricer flyby can't stand them can't avoid them heh

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

man you need to go back to english class. couldnt understand half of what you said, but props!
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I could understand it fine. Maybe you need a better grasp of the english language.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
            I could understand it fine. Maybe you need a better grasp of the english language.
            lol x2. Sounds like fun.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

driving home from work like 10 minutes ago a red prelude with 2 mexican guys in there. looks alright dropped, black wheels, ect. so i said ok its alright. then the passenger waves his handthat he wants to race. so then i got next to them. i revved my motor to about 4k, vroom vroom. then continued into 5th gear. so im about 3 cars ahead now. this guy drops his clutch into 2nd, since i heard wheels chirping (my radio wasnt on) and i was in neutral about to come up to stop sign. so he Does a FAWKING ricer flyby on me, and got in front. he doesn't have vtec, so he was about 1 car away. i dropped into 2nd gear hit 7600 rpm and pulled on his ass hardcore until about 2-3 car lenghts . fawking ehh i hate those ricer flybys daym mojos (no offence for the people on the forum though) but in all it was humid so if it was hot my car would of performed better. but o well off to the track tonight, with the other texas CB7 tuners.

now thats better. bro i fell you man, work is sometimes a bitch. and typing up a story is hard. but you'll always have me around to help ya out. watch out for the 5-0 tho. dont get busted for street racing.
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                driving home from work like 10 minutes ago a red prelude with 2 mexican guys in there. looks alright dropped, black wheels, ect. so i said ok its alright. then the passenger waves his handthat he wants to race. so then i got next to them. i revved my motor to about 4k, vroom vroom. then continued into 5th gear. so im about 3 cars ahead now. this guy drops his clutch into 2nd, since i heard wheels chirping (my radio wasnt on) and i was in neutral about to come up to stop sign. so he Does a FAWKING ricer flyby on me, and got in front. he doesn't have vtec, so he was about 1 car away. i dropped into 2nd gear hit 7600 rpm and pulled on his ass hardcore until about 2-3 car lenghts . fawking ehh i hate those ricer flybys daym mojos (no offence for the people on the forum though) but in all it was humid so if it was hot my car would of performed better. but o well off to the track tonight, with the other texas CB7 tuners.

now thats better. bro i fell you man, work is sometimes a bitch. and typing up a story is hard. but you'll always have me around to help ya out. watch out for the 5-0 tho. dont get busted for street racing.

From my understanding there is no reason for you to critique my grammar. If I wanted to edit..., lets say one of threads. I can litterally find every single grammatical, punctuation and etc. errors. So, lets not be a dick ok. I don't want to throw out profanity but, if you don't have anything nice to say then do say it all.

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah
                  From my understanding there is no reason for you to critique my grammar. If I wanted to edit..., lets say one of threads. I can litterally find every single grammatical, punctuation and etc. errors. So, lets not be a dick ok. I don't want to throw out profanity but, if you don't have anything nice to say then do say it all.
                  Yea its kinda ***....IF he wanted grammatically correct he coulda typed it in word and spellechecked it then copy and pasted it on here...I saw nothing wrong with his post...When I read it it was pretty readable...I have seen worse grammar.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah theres nothing wrong but why clown on someone grammar. If you wanted to grade papers and whatever become a teacher. thats the point I was trying to get to. We all have our reasons for being lazy and whatnot soooooo back to the main topic.

btw Nail you want me to tune your car or are you doing it yourself since i seen on here somewhere you bought your own burner....?

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah
                      yeap the ricer flyby can't stand them can't avoid them heh

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                      X