raped a newer celica GT with girlfriend passenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raped a newer celica GT with girlfriend passenger

haha.. so i was making a u-turn to get my dog some food.. and i see a red celica gt ...like with hids and shit.. in my rear.. so im like lets see if this guy wants to race...i was hoping it was a gt-s.. because i got beat by one... when i had an automatic

so i pass a car..and gun it on this 2 lane road... .. i see him start to pursue...

then we hit a stop light.... his and i look over at him..and he looks the other way....this and his girl knows whats up.. but she is ugly .. but thats besides the point

so greenlight..bam.. i launch around 5 to 6k ... tires losing traction..car is drifting to the right.. (damn i need an LSD).. and i lose him by like 3 car lenghts.. rofl... then i just have mercy on him and brake..then he passes me and throws his flashers.. so i start to pursue.. then he shows something out the window..he is showing me his wallet like he wants to race.. after i raped his car in front of his girl..LOL..

then we get to another light and start talking..im like.. i thought you were a cop showing me your badge.(he was trying to act bad in front of his girl.. like he wanted to race for money).and this puerto rican cat.. sounds like a weak version of tony montana.. was like..nah..asking me if i have a turbo..im like nah dawg..its all motor..and he asked me what year 94?..and im like nah dawg..its a 93...

anyways.i could see the fucking disgust in his face after he got raped by an old school cb7.. it was fucking awesome..i have no mercy on these tampa streeets anymore..especially after getting beat by a gt-s..when we get to another light.. he makes a right turn..and when he is talking to me..i scoot my car up..and he scoots his up.. i just have this big ass grin on my face. and i see him watching me in his rear view mirror... with more disgust..LOL.. fucking awesome revenge on the celica.. he was trying to see if i had a turbo..he was like

im gonna be owning these streeets 07-10.. watch me..

someone really has to rape me with an h22 if im gonna get a swap..until then

F22A6 POWA!!!!!!!!!!!

-THE END

im still hunting for an orange turbo rx-7 and a black celica gts..he also had a girl with him in the other celica..and a gsr teg

its on like fuckin donkey kong bro

ps im just happy got my revenge on a celica.. sorry i know its not much but it got me pumped up

Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-30-2007, 07:50 PM.

sounds to me like he wasnt even racing.....and launching from 5-6k???? if you want traction from a stand still, try launching from 2500-3500. and yes, i would rape you in my h22 accord....

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
      sounds to me like he wasnt even racing.....and launching from 5-6k???? if you want traction from a stand still, try launching from 2500-3500. and yes, i would rape you in my h22 accord....
      LOL ... think whatever you want bro...*** was racing

too bad you gave up on the f22 and the fact you didnt want to build it..you prolly had an a1 or a4...its all good..a6 powa son

ive raced a prelude..that is lighter than your car..in my auto.... and tied with a h22 lude....

to bad we are on the internet..cuz ill let you talk mad shit over here..i wont sweat it..but again ..homeboy was racing...hahaha whether you like my cockiness or not...

''hate it or love the underdogs on top"
      Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-30-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

and when you have an 8lb flywheel you have to launch higher.. to get it moving

trust me.. if he wasnt racing.. he wouldnt have acted the way he did.. showin all out in front of his gf.....

if you grew up around these streets you would understand.. people try to punk you..i got beat by a few cars..and im getting my revenge...

i have no mercy on civics or celicas .....

Comment

I'll beat you

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

actually i had an a6 and an a4, i just wanted an h22 and had the cash at the time. not saying its the better of the 2 motors for projects, but stock vs stock id stick with my h22 over the a6 or the a4. and ive contemplated picking up an f22a to build for boost, i just need a place to do so, living with my rents and being only 20 its kind of difficult

My Members Ride Thread
            Originally posted by deevergote
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

actually i had an a6 and an a4, i just wanted an h22 and had the cash at the time. not saying its the better of the 2 motors for projects, but stock vs stock id stick with my h22 over the a6 or the a4. and ive contemplated picking up an f22a to build for boost, i just need a place to do so, living with my rents and being only 20 its kind of difficult

damn! where the hell do you work then? i mean you had enough for an h22, and then with rent and all? tell me where you work!

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                im gonna be owning these streeets 07-10.. watch me..

someone really has to rape me with an h22 if im gonna get a swap..
                OOOO I would just love to rape you Any time any place

Comment

sorry to add this...BUT....I have a STOCK F22A4...and I have a H22 awaiting to have the head replaced ( beyond repairing "shaving" ) JUNKYARD DEAL! not to mention it has BENT VALVES..( timing belt snapped )

the A4 isn't bad...the only difference between the A4 and the A6 is the runners and EXTERNAL COIL ..THATS IT...not a big difference

but...the H22 is a good choice OUT OF THE BOX..with the HP ranging from 190-200 depending on which generation engine you get....the H22 is BEST to run with!

you can build a F22 to beat a stock H22 ( been argued before ) but its just the truth..the H22 is the best bang for the buck as compared to BUILD the F22 to match the stock H22
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

A6 also has a more aggressive camshaft, and IABs. A4 makes its 5hp over the A1 with its header...
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

this thread is funny..............lol
                      Last edited by H23 Lude; 07-26-2007, 06:56 PM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                        LOL ... think whatever you want bro...*** was racing
                        w/e.......

Celica GT are not fast. Although the 1zz was also used in the 9th generation Corollas but with a few more horses I tied with them and I considered my Corolla slow.

Its really nothing to brag about, but if your happy with the outcome than good for you.

And if you don't already know this the newer car does not always necessarily mean it'll be a faster car. Seems like its a typical mentality I picked up from all these racing threads.

Originally posted by Ron CB7
                        this thread is funny..............lol
                        nah dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                          OOOO I would just love to rape you Any time any place
                          LOL

my cb7 can def handle its own and it can get a little cockybut not enough to stand up to an h22 cb7 done decent.

I do want to run Mr.Doitagain's h22 with f22 tranny and stock ecu LOL.. It would be fun to see how well I could hang until he gets his H tranny and new ecu.

however though good kill yo!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

is it just me or .... are most all red celica owners seem like jack ..

everyone i have raced seems as though they have something special, and you took that specialness from them after the race.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
                              LOL

my cb7 can def handle its own and it can get a little cockybut not enough to stand up to an h22 cb7 done decent.

I do want to run Mr.Doitagain's h22 with f22 tranny and stock ecu LOL.. It would be fun to see how well I could hang until he gets his H tranny and new ecu.

however though good kill yo!
                              Lets do it.......

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Working...
                              X