Punkass in a Lex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punkass in a Lex

i didnt actually get to race him, but i tried. i had to pick up some parts for the shop in millbrae, and on the way back while merging on the freeway, just driving normally... i hear a rev and look over. some spikey haired jackass tried squeezing me off the merge in his mommies 'sc'... so i punch it and swerve past him. as i do, my friend and myself both stare hard at him and he looks back of course. apparently he was just a pussy acting hard. for about the next 10 minutes i stayed in the slow lane, doing about 40mph in 5th gear(and remember the speed limit is 65)... and this guy would not pass me. i did everything short of completely stopping in the middle of the freeway, and he would not go by.

eventually he merges onto another freeway and as he does, drives by us and makes some stupidass faces and a hand guesture that could be interpreted as "suck it"

i so wanted to smoke his ass, shit like that just makes me all heated.

not to hate...but why does everyone feel that you have to race? you shoulda checked how good his brakes were by just slammin on yours. Haha! Don't worry. You'll get him next time around.
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

yea, but nowadays that doesnt work. unless you actually want them to hit you and have to deal with the paperwork. whenever ive tapped the brakes, they slow down, and aminute later theyre back on my ass. and in this particular case, he wouldnt tail me... and he wouldnt drive fast enough to make it worthwhlile to brakecheck him.

what i do now if someone is tailing me, just drive really really slowly. and when they go out for a pass, step on it. i dont do that so much to race them, but just to make it extra obvious that i was going slow on them on purpose. basically just to be a dick since they were tailing me. i think its more fun, try it sometime.

Comment

Haha i've done that ish plenty of times on the freeway its kinda funny looking at their face when they're next to u and u floor it lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

he was prolly afraid u and ur boy wanted to start shit with him
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yea he probably was. my boy was all irritated about it. i just thought it was hella funny that he went from hardcore to some bitch who couldnt wait for his exit within a matter of 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X