I raced another cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I raced another cb7

I was chillin wit my girl and I happen to see another cb7 cruise at another desired speed. So I decided to slow down admirin a member of the family which is another cb7. So my shorty was chillin in the drivers seat like whats goin on.

I was like nothing so the gray colored cb7 with a front right fender decided to downshift. I was like okay I gave him a 7 second delay. Then i downshifted and caught up to him note my girl was screamin she loves the way how my car moves. She was screamin her ass off like whooo! whoo! i looked at her like hmm it must be different if i was in the passengers seat.

Well gettin back to the good stuff I left him and that was it i told him he was too slow and bounced

cannibal
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

whoa! I can't wait till I have my h22 and I can do that. Nice kill
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

You sure your girl isn't just gettin off on the rush of speed? Haha! Cool chick.
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

at first they start off scared but im used to it . I know they love it they be hangin on like go,go,GO!

Comment

Shit i was scared when i rode in his car.

Comment

LOL I remember riding in his car too...he suggested I 'sit back'...it was fast as hell, but nowhere near that serious. No faster than my old Maxima at least...

And yea youre a damn bully man...compared to stock Accords your car is out of control. Even with my crazy shifting skills you still ate me alive...no fair.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I was granny shiftin bring the maxima out ive raced and walked over many maximas before. and on top of that they got like what 220hp compared to my 200 with less torque . they have 6 cylinders I got 4. Im not a maxima fan was the max u had a auto or stick? I beat alot of em so it really dont matter cause i tend to grannyshift.

Comment

I wish I still had it...I crashed it long ago, like more than a year ago. It was a 95 SE 5spd, pretty fast. You would have got me on the highway, but yo 205lb/ft to your 156? I would have had you through 1st and 2nd. Anyways it doesn't matter since I'm driving the 'cord now w/basically stock power. Don't worry though...once I do my buildup I'll bring some comp. Thats gonna be in a while though.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

with the h or f series?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      with the h or f series?
                      The F of course...I wanna either build up a DOHC F20A, a SOHC F20A w/the SOHC VTEC head, or a DOHC F22B. W/a head milling, I/H/E and cams I honestly don't see why any of those motors won't give a stock H a decent run. I won't say it'll beat it but it'll come close.

Comment

And yes after my build I dont think so the money that youll end up spendin itll be a shame if i walk all over you like i did before.

Comment

Working...
                        X