Do u have a pic of this custom intake?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

wow, nice strong runs, i can DEFINITELY see you in 13s nxt time

x2 on is your ecu tuned and have you messed with your cam gears?

props man keep it up

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Nice... The engine sound it good to me!!!
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Nice runs...didn't i see your car in another video against an Rsx?

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            I was gona give you props, then I saw this

- JDM H22A with Quaife LSD
            - CROWER Stage II cams
            - SUPERTECH valve springs & retainers
            - FIDANZA adjustable cam gears
            - EXEDY clutch
            - FIDANZA 8lb. Aluminum flywheel
            - SKUNK2 intake manifold
            - HOLLEY 68mm throttle body
            - H23 manual tensioner
            - B&M fuel pressure regulator and gauge
            - STR fuel rail
            - HOTSHOT 4 into 1 header
            - custom Y-pipe side exit dump valve
            - MAGNAFLOW 2.5" high-flow cat
            - custom 2.5" exhaust
            - VIBRANT twin-tip muffler
            - MSD wires
            - NGK BKR7E plugs
            - chipped P28 ECU
            - custom DIY cold air intake
            - K&N air filter
            - polyurethane engine mount inserts

With all those mods, there is no reason you should not be running in the 13's.

Is your ecu tuned?

Still, better times than about 90% of h22 cb7's on here.

But seriously, there's no reason you shouldn't see 13's, besides bad driving.
            I would still give him props for that setup though, and I'm pretty sure he will hit 13's, he did say his car wasnt running well. Damn I give you props for the 14.3 thats nearly a second faster than my h22 setup

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
              wow, nice strong runs, i can DEFINITELY see you in 13s nxt time

x2 on is your ecu tuned and have you messed with your cam gears?

props man keep it up
              Thanks! I will hit 13's when everything is in proper working order.
              My ECU is tuned, and when I tried messing with the cam gears on the dyno; advancing them or retarding them just made me lose power, so I just left them at 'zero' setting, where the car made the most power.

F20A CB7, the pic of my intake is in this thread. (engine bay pic)

lokuputha, I wanna make it out to the meet! Humber Bay park is like a 5 minute drive from me. I don't know if I can get that Sunday off work yet, but I'm working on it. If anything, I finish work at 10pm, not sure if people are gonna stick around for that long.

d112crzy, Believe me, it's not my driving. I can power shift pretty good. It's my 0-60 foot times that need improvement. I wasn't launching the car this time at the track. All my starts were from 1500-2000 RPM. A) I didn't have any spare shafts with me, and didn't wanna break them. B) My suspension setup is old and it's time for new shocks, and definitely new bushings.

My 0-60 foot times are averaging 2.2 and my trap speed is 99 MPH. That definitely screams out; a 13 second car with a bad launch.

Djmoua, it's possible, but I didn't make any videos against an RSX. Send me a link to that vid if you still have it, and I'll tell you if it's me or not.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

hi..
                i think you will get better horse power and times,, if you drop the custome intake and make it a short ram... you may think i am crazzy but listen..
                on dyno runs one after another the big h22 vtec actaully looses top end power due to the length restriction of your intake.. yeah engine air temps get hot but on a na this is the best way to go... your intake setup makes for a better low end torque.. if you would like i will give you the teck book that shows thousands of dyno testing on handa performance parts and diy;s and this really is amazing material that any major book store has.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  Damn bro that was badass..
                  x2
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
                    d112crzy, Believe me, it's not my driving. I can power shift pretty good. It's my 0-60 foot times that need improvement. I wasn't launching the car this time at the track. All my starts were from 1500-2000 RPM. A) I didn't have any spare shafts with me, and didn't wanna break them. B) My suspension setup is old and it's time for new shocks, and definitely new bushings.
                    Not being able to keep consistent 60 footers is your driving. If you were any good, you wouldn't talk about "power shifting". It's just shifting, nothing else. It doesn't have a special name. Ask any pro racer of any class.

Your axles can handle the power you have without a problem. You don't see any boosted guys complaining do you? Most, if not all of the boosted f22 guys have way more torque than you have. So don't say that you're afraid of breaking your shafts because thats a poor excuse for bad driving.

If it's not your driving, then you have a horrible tune. With the mods you have, you should be putting out well over 200whp and close to 180 ft/lbs.

I'm not bashing, or "hating". I'm telling it like it is.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

damn d112 i think he was just going easy on it his first time. and no your axles will not break, i launch hard every day and theyre fine... my tranny is bad though, but yes with that LSD, you needa be launching at 3500 if you have the right tires. you have a chipped ecu now, so two step should be no problem
                      ]

Comment

Working...
                      X