Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took out a del sol twice

Del Sol Race 1:
    Well last night i left work around 11pm made the first light, light turned green we both went for it, now 70 goes from 3 lanes to 2 and i noticed that there was a slow car, at this time i start slowing down since my job was done and the road was narrowing. Now i'm about 13 ft away from the slow car and the asshole in the del sol decides to be slick and just cut me off by almost losing control.

Del Sol Race 2:
    This time we are next to each other i didnt even look at him, but i could see his head looking my way out of the corner of my eye. I take a quick look b4 the lights change to see if the popo is around, none seen, light turns green i floor it, tires burn through 1st he's still right next to me, once i get traction i was out and just saw the white spec in my rear view 2nd victory.

Now i know it wasnt much, but i felt that he could've taken me on the 2nd race, since my tires spun out in 1st due to the wet road.
    Oh well whether it was fair or not i was the victor.
    Last edited by icedplaya123; 06-19-2004, 12:07 AM.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Good kill myboy what was the reaction on his face. I bet he was shocked becareful about the ones with the 16's in them . I wonder if those engines come with them.

Comment

i only looked at him when me tires spun through 1st in the 2nd race, he had that wtf look on his face lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Awesome! A Del Sol should've killed you, but it's great that you won. Especially since he was an ass about it!

Comment

Yeah cb7er's 1 del slo's zero

Comment

Working...
          X