RRAWWRR! I ATE A MUSTANG that ran 12.60's VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RRAWWRR! I ATE A MUSTANG that ran 12.60's VIDEO

RRRRAWWWR I AM THE BEAST FEED ME RAPPERS OR FEED ME BEATS!

fuck yes bitches

so it went down like this.

Its cinco de meyo, i should be getting wasted, but im to gearheaded at the moment.

Thier was a major crackdown last week where 90 people got towed.
    i finally end up rolling with about 20 guys, 5 srt-4's 5 stangs some evo's eclipses and a corvette

We get thier to race, guess what, im the only honda!
    great...

im like who wants to race, and this dudes like ill race you but ill smoke you. and im like wtf? what are you running, and hes like that foxbody. IM like uhh is it stock and hes like Cams h pipe shorty headers and im like alright welll race. he wants to go from a role

from a role wtf is that? obviously he didnt have could launching skills

so we go from a 15 mph, ha im almost in vtec asshole!
    honk honk honk VROOOM god danm that thing made alot of fucking noise for not going anywhere.

VTAKK! OHH SHIT i pull on him then CRACK, FUCK! my radio rips out of my dash onto my shifter.

i mishift and hes long gone. so we come back and im like we gotta race again man my radio fell out and hes like sure, its not worth the gas money, and everyones like "ohhh" and hes like "Unless you run 12.60's thiers no point in running, and im like i just want to run again and hes like "do you run twelve sixties? i dont think so"

so were sitttin thier, and im like damn should i call him out, cuz i know thats BS. everyone thinks i had nitrous because i kept popping my hood to slide back on my shifter cable lol.

so im like ill race anyone, and hes like ill race you again, and im like alright.

so i rip my radio out of my dash, and we pull up, 3rd honk

1, 2, HE HIT IT! WAAAHH SHIFT CHIRP WAAHHH HES WINNING>>> VTEC: OH SHIT LOOKS WHOS IN FRONT<< 3RD GEAR!! ahh HES pulling ahea- wait NO VTEC MOTHA FUCKA PEACE!!!! IM WINNING IM WINNING, then he lets off, as soon as i get in front, like he won, we pull back up and i get immediate respect and everyones like shit hes got the duece duece. im definately running 14.5 or better.

wooppiee! beat a lousy mustang owner.

youll see 2nd where i drop out of vtec for about 300 rpms and he pulls ahead, but by 7500 rpms im ahead again, I LOVE VTAK!

that thing made alot of noise lol
    ]

ok so i didnt really eat it, in fact, i won, it was a full quarter, which was good, but in the 1/2 mile he would be toast.
    ]

Comment

Dood nice kill, wish the vid got more of the run but was still slick,good job whipping that stang into shape. ;p
      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

nice kill.. and u got the video to show something..
        .. lol u should of came back and said.. "i guess i'm running 12 seconds flat compared to you 12.60".. lol
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Street racing is no gauge for track times. But nice kill anyway. People with egos deserve to be taken down a notch.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Nice kill dave but wait a minute did that happen last night after we left you..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

good to see thats how your breaking in your car... i'm looking forward to your next thread of why theres metal in your oil pan

Comment

fucking tight dude, u both just fucking TOOK OFF!!! haha that was sweet.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Good one Bro
                  btw i tought you were going home ? asshole j/k

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Nice Sniping!

never underestimate the little dude!

we little 2.2L depending on what have done can and will hang with bigger displacement vehicles!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I couldnt see crap in that video. Your buddy needs camera mod.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I LIEK VTAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        cool video; LOUD!

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                        does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Hell yeah sorry just needed to post quick to get my posts off #666, anyway too bad the quality wasnt a little better, but good kill for sure

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

yummy!!!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

get a better camera man, but nice... can't really tell who is who
                              either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Working...
                              X