Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice kill, but i beat one too without spray...
    "The Fresh One"

Comment

Someone knocks on my door that late, I'm answering with my piece.
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
        Someone knocks on my door that late, I'm answering with my piece.
        LOL.

Comment

if i was you i would of said, hell yea im going to sleep. why would you want to race at 2:30 in the morning, all tired. you could of killed yourself. but awesome kill tho. h22s rock!
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i beat one without spray too a buddy of mine has one but i just wanted to murder this guy that's why i spray

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

hey tony, didn't you kill a evo 8 too? and a 350z? and my brother's type s? and more other cars?? damn fool, have you ever lost a fucken race yet?? oh yeah, I told you your car was like a bully bullying people's car around.(but they ask you to race, not you asking them to race) by the way, my nephew said he was boosting around 20psi, not fucken 17psi. I told him not to race you because the last neon(srt4) you raced (without the bottle), you made him look like nothing I hear. but I guess he didn't believe me. my dumbass nephew. ha ha ha. cb7 baby.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                hey tony, didn't you kill a evo 8 too? and a 350z? and my brother's type s? and more other cars?? damn fool, have you ever lost a fucken race yet?? oh yeah, I told you your car was like a bully bullying people's car around.(but they ask you to race, not you asking them to race) by the way, my nephew said he was boosting around 20psi, not fucken 17psi. I told him not to race you because the last neon(srt4) you raced (without the bottle), you made him look like nothing I hear. but I guess he didn't believe me. my dumbass nephew. ha ha ha. cb7 baby.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                  it's true. I told him not race cb7extreme(tony). he came over to my house sunday morning, "damn man, I just lost to tony's accord." i asked him how many pounds was he boosting and he said 20psi. So I said to him are you stupid, you tryin to blow your motor up driving like that daily? so he turned down his boost to 15psi.

Comment

Thats pretty impressive cause i drove a srt-4 and they are really quick. But its still a neon at the end of the day.
                    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
                      Thats pretty impressive cause i drove a srt-4 and they are really quick. But its still a neon at the end of the day.
                      You know its funny you should say at the end of the day its still a neon most of the people who generally say that still remain gazing at their taillights when they ran em.

Comment

There's more to a car than just being fast... Sure, it's fun to drive for a while... but once the novelty of the power wears off, all you have is a turbo neon.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          There's more to a car than just being fast... Sure, it's fun to drive for a while... but once the novelty of the power wears off, all you have is a turbo neon.

x2

Not to mention that fact that if you buy a car to impress others, you have issues anyway.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            its not even about turbo cars its just a car at the end of the day a fast one. Most people dont give a shit about the cars as long as it runs and as long as its faster than the other guy thats all that matters and that it performs well at anything in the turns straightline whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              its not even about turbo cars its just a car at the end of the day a fast one. Most people dont give a shit about the cars as long as it runs and as long as its faster than the other guy thats all that matters and that it performs well at anything in the turns straightline whatever.
                              You're right.

And like I said. To buy a car because it is faster than the guy next to you is silly.

Wanna know why?

1) Because it shows you are insecure.

2) There is ALWAYS someone faster.

So once you find the person that is faster, what are you left with?
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                                You're right.

And like I said. To buy a car because it is faster than the guy next to you is silly.

Wanna know why?

1) Because it shows you are insecure.

2) There is ALWAYS someone faster.

So once you find the person that is faster, what are you left with?
                                an srt4 that just got smoke by a 4 door accord.ha ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X