This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

srt-4 vs. cb7H22A

It was a normal night. everyone getting ready for bed, and i was just about to shut off the lights. tis was about 2:37am. All of a sudden i hear a knock knock on the door. i was scared, i grabbed my kane and walked to the door.
    i asked, "who is it." no one answers. and then i hear a knock again so i pulled the door open and i saw it.....
    it was the black srt-4 guy and a skinny *** next to him. so they asked, "are you guys sleeping already?" i was like naw. i was just getting ready to go to the local swapmeet, offcourse i was sleeping. so the big question pops up. Do you want to race? i said damn right now. they said yeah we just got done installing the fuel pump. this srt-4 guy is not a guy we dont know, but a guy that we also help modify his car. so i was like hell yeah, you wanna do this, lets do this.
    so im outside my house warming up the beast(cb7) and making sure my bottle was fully open. then we left to this local strip that we all go to race. i pulls up and staged up as i wait for the srt-4 to pull up. he finally pulls up and we line up. I roll down my window and the other guy in the srt4 said after this run we are gonna go home have your brother flag and i was like he's back there in his car he's not coming just honk three times. so i roll up my window and get ready to launch the third honk comes and i'm ahead about a car. i threw it into second and look for the button. by the time i found it i'm about 7k of the rpm, pushed the button just for like a split second. throws it into 3rd, squeezed, went into 4th squeezed, and let off at about 106 mph i was about 2 and half car's ahead. i got back home and there they are waiting for me. i got out of the beast and we talked for a little and i ask him how many pound are you doing he says the last time i check i was at 17 or 18 pound so we talk for a little and they left. once again another srt-4 slayed.

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

thats whats up
    Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

Comment

So people knock on doors down for races lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Wow, thats an odd beginning. Good kill
        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

The srt is a nice car but that guy was probably stock and had some kinda grudge against you. Just make sure you keep on your grind about it because he may decide to throw a stage 3 on the ride and then yo ass will be in trouble lol. Nice run dont stop the music. You gotta love them turbo cars though but nice kill. But i can never go back to a cb7 turbo car for me out of the factory.

Comment

I'd rather have a turbo car that was meant to be turbo, rather than boosting a Honda. My Hondas will all stay NA.

Comment

srt-4's arent all that great, stock. Especially with just an average driver. I kept up with on at the track. it beat me by .5 seconds. I'm sure a fully tuned, close to stock H22 can beat one, if not tie neck in neck.

Nice kill tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                srt-4's arent all that great, stock. Especially with just an average driver. I kept up with on at the track. it beat me by .5 seconds. I'm sure a fully tuned, close to stock H22 can beat one, if not tie neck in neck.

Nice kill tho.
                werd with a good driver you can get 13's if you can drive it like hell you can push it. The only thing the average driver fucks up on is traction for their 230hp and 250tq I tip my hat to those cars. On that note heh stage 2 or stage 3 your finished he will have you by the balls be very careful.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  I'd rather have a turbo car that was meant to be turbo, rather than boosting a Honda. My Hondas will all stay NA.
                  OMG SOMEONE I CAN ACTUALLY AGREE WITH!!! <3

I still think 75 percent of stock turbocharged cars are absolute junk though

The only non-turbo car I would consider to turbo, would be a BMW.
                  Last edited by Dv8; 04-29-2007, 10:25 PM.

Comment

that srt had the basic boltons somekind of aftermarket waste gate and fuelpump. boostin 17-18 pounds....which was alright...
                    today the passenger from the srt4 said that the cb7 was about a bus and a half away....

Comment

nice kill man ...

I cant wait to get my build going on my type S i have a few videos of me and some friends playing around in it last night but my stupid camera wont let me close and format the disk so i can post them up

Comment

I know a lot of people dont like the srt-4's, but I think they are very nice cars coming boosted from the factory, but I wonder why they discontinued them? But, I would rather have a boosted cb than a the stock srt-4 anyday
                        Nice kill man, I can't wait to take one down this summer

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                          I know a lot of people dont like the srt-4's, but I think they are very nice cars coming boosted from the factory, but I wonder why they discontinued them? But, I would rather have a boosted cb than a the stock srt-4 anyday
                          Nice kill man, I can't wait to take one down this summer
                          Cuz they discontinued the Neon.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

thanks fellaz....

there are many others slayed...just too little time to telll....haha...

Comment

Now thats what im taling about bro..nice kill..
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X