cb7 vs celica gts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 vs celica gts

well i was cooming home from work when this 2002 or some year like that comes up and starts reving it on me. im like kool lets do this. we start from a dig and im up by like a car on first and second gear, at third gear he gets half a car on me out of nowhere lol but i slowly began creeping on him and take him by like a car and a half. right after he tells me he runs to run again but i told him no because i was almost out of gas so he punches it get in front of me and puts on his hazards like if he one .

oh my mods are a short ram intake and f22b dohc
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

I never flash my hazards, its so ***...... especially when everyone knows you've lost. what a loser, probly cuz he drives a girl's car nice kill dude
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

celica gts kill, wow good job!

Comment

Nice. GTS? GT celicas are worthless even though they are same power level as the f22b so nevre know

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I drove one, motor supposed to produce 180 crank horse at 7600 rpm, redline is 7800 but you can shift at 8100-8300. it has been a while but the thing seemed pretty torquey too! I believe it is possible to run 15seconds flat on bone stock motor in that car. pretty impressive that a cb7 beat it, dohcb7 must be a good driver

Comment

for how futuristic and *** they look they should at least back up that platform with a factory turbo setup with like 300hps at the crank. i bet he thought his badass ride was going to just pound your cb. wrong. good job.
            hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

maybe the guy in the GTS doesn't know how to drive...
              Hey, but nice one..show them what we're make out of...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thaks guys, it was a blue with a full body kit gts. It looked pretty good it just couldnt cut it.

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

oh i also have a semi tuned po6. I forgot to mention it lol

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Yeah I think those cars are way over-rated, especially for the younger crowd. They look fast, but so do some Tiburons, cars that look faster than they actually are.

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Cool tune that f22b more. I think you coulda put at least a car or more on him. 2.2L>1.8L. ONly thing they got is that VVTi crap but still torque owns. Plus there trans are a bit closer geared so he might do better on take off but you should reel him in like you did.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Tiburon's are pretty quick cars.....i got a friend thats got a 05' gt v6 5 speed...with cai, injen exhaust, clutch and flywheel.... and it can beat me (although I only have a f22a1)...but for some reason after driving a honda for awhile...I just dont like the way v6's accelerate compared to 4 bangers

Comment

Originally posted by spray_bombed
                          Tiburon's are pretty quick cars.....i got a friend thats got a 05' gt v6 5 speed...with cai, injen exhaust, clutch and flywheel.... and it can beat me (although I only have a f22a1)...but for some reason after driving a honda for awhile...I just dont like the way v6's accelerate compared to 4 bangers
                          ???Hyundai wtf???

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

nice win!

damn my buddy had a gts 4 speed auto...talk about long winded...but that thing had go-kart handling jesus!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ok.....well i dont know......we never actually lined em up....i've driven it a few times and it seems to pulls harder on the top end than my cb7 does....you actually think I should be faster with the stock f22a1?

anyways nice kill man

Comment

Working...
                              X