No announcement yet.

90 CB7 -VS- Pontiac Sunfire 2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kinda stupid how can he have called you rice or anyone in particular for that matter.Were im from most people here is what most of the people on these threads would call rice just because they have bodykits and shit.Most of them have fucking Turbo'd civics and even some K20 hatches with bodykits.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
      It's kinda stupid how can he have called you rice or anyone in particular for that matter.Were im from most people here is what most of the people on these threads would call rice just because they have bodykits and shit.Most of them have fucking Turbo'd civics and even some K20 hatches with bodykits.
      Alot of people....misinterpet the word " RICE "

Just because someone drives an Asian Made vehicle, they automatically assume its "RICE" ...hence the words " RICE-BURNER"

I really hate that term

I have associated "RICE" with Tasteless additions and the irratic driving and mistalk of the younger gen drivers that owns civic..accords..integras..preludes.

hence...Big wings...unpainted bodykits..distasteful interior color....body vinyl..etc..etc

that to me is "RICE"

now a Asian made Vehicle that looks stock...but goes like STINK because of performance mods...is by any means FAR from burnt rice!
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

My brother and dad call my Accord a 'rice burner' just because it's a Honda. The only thing I've done it put a cat-back exhaust one, and it's not loud or anything. Plus, what's even more stupid is the fact that my dad now drives my old Accord so my younger brother can drive the big Dodge diesel 3500 Twin Turbo V6 Cummins *sigh*

My brother has "modded" the truck too. Took off the turbo silences so the turbos are louder, installed a CB radio with two giant ass antennas...wants new exhaust...he's pretty much a "ricer" but it's 'cool' because he drives a truck (according to him and his hick friends).

Anyways, good stuff showing him up, I hate Sunfires/stupid people so much.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I also hate/dispise the term ricer.My dad respects my and my brothers hondas even though hes into muscle cars and shit.MY oldest brother on the other hand alks all kinds of shit and I just want to sock him but im scared because he's a marine.I want to race him but I dont want to loose.Can anyone give there input on if I c an beat him or nit.

He drives a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan with a 2.2 Ecotech, all he has is some 17 inch rims wich I assume are heavier than stock.

I have a 1990 Accord Coupe F22a6 swap, I have a cold air,16" Enkei OZ Rally Rims(lighte as fuck) and no exhaust after downpipe, when I race him I might have my exhaust and header by then.

Do I have a chance???

Comment

i woulda got out and started peeing on his tires at the 2nd red light
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

He drives a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan with a 2.2 Ecotech, all he has is some 17 inch rims wich I assume are heavier than stock.

I have a 1990 Accord Coupe F22a6 swap, I have a cold air,16" Enkei OZ Rally Rims(lighte as fuck) and no exhaust after downpipe, when I race him I might have my exhaust and header by then.

Do I have a chance???
              Well the Grand Am weighs just under 3100lbs with 140 HP and 150 tq.

The Accord coupe weighs just under 2900lbs with 140 HP and 142 tq.

Is the Accord standard? I would definitely think it would win if its a stick.

Drivers race. If you want him to lose just put ice cream in his gas tank (that was a joke)
              1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Well he's a stick and well im not, I do have sport button to raise RPM wich Ive heard nearly red lines it.

Comment

Well he's a stick and well im not, I do have sport button to raise RPM wich Ive heard nearly red lines it.
                  Well, bench racing isn't really smiled upon here and this is someone else's thread. I'd say its close enough to chance it. You might wait until you get that exhaust work done. I raced mid 90's Mustangs with my old automatic, so what the hell.
                  1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                    i woulda got out and started peeing on his tires at the 2nd red light

or threw a bottle of brake fluid on his car...or a bottle of ACETONE!

fuck up his paint!
                    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 04-27-2007, 11:32 AM.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Do I have a chance???

find out...RACE HIM!

MR Thread:

Comment

Those douchebags in the slow domestic. haha. I can't believe accords are actually beating some cars, I think I need to go to driving school... or learn how to make amazing shifts. haha. My car feels VERY slow.
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                          omg I would have definitely pulled a huge u turn and came back and laughed...and told them..."too bad its not a honda" haha
                          X2

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X