F22A4 vs F22B1 Vtec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22A4 vs F22B1 Vtec

ok, so I'm out driving with 3 of my friends and we're waiting at a light and this 95ish Accord EX slams up next to us. Its one guy and he's reving and looking at me and all that crap. I've got like 500+ extra pounds of flesh in my car but think "what the hell" (please note the street we were on was big thoroughfare and a 50 zone)

I take off like I'm just cruising and he squeals his tires (I think they were just lousy tires) I give him like 2 seconds and then punch it and immediately pull on him. Through 2nd and 3rd I continue to pull until I'm a solid car and a half in front of him. Thing is, I was going to be turning right at the next intersection. At this point we're doing about 60 and I pull into the dedicated right turn lane and start slowing down. Would you believe it, the guy flys by and actually flashes his hazards at me?!?

Anyhow, not that amazing a win since the SOHC f22b is pretty lame, but considering I had a full car and his was empty I thought I did pretty well against him......I just couldn't believe he'd act like he won when I totally schooled him from 0-60......and if I wasn't turning right so soon, he could've watched my taillights even longer
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Ah yes, the classic "I'm gonna turn on my hazards because you're turning so I win" situation . Good kill man. People like that are funny.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
      Ah yes, the classic "I'm gonna turn on my hazards because you're turning so I win" situation . Good kill man. People like that are funny.
      Couldnt say it better myself...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

man, people actually throw on the hazards?

im jus busy drivin

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
          man, people actually throw on the hazards?

im jus busy drivin
          Yup they call them RICERS but they claim to be racers....lol
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
            lol, I know eh? this dude was such a loser anyhow. IMHO a stock CD5 is such a family sedan looking vehicle anyway (modded it can look sick, but its way less cool stock than a CB7) who did he think he was impressing? especially reving the engine. I dunno about anyone else, but I only do that jokingly when racing friends. I'd never do that to some stranger at a stoplight, I'd feel like such an assclown.

Oh well, at the time I wanted to kill him cuz it was so obvious I had him beat, but now I'm just laughing my ass off
            1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

3 people in da car and still beat that guy...
              CB7s RULE.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Working...
              X