Me Vs. riced out ZX3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me Vs. riced out ZX3

hehe allright allright here's my story..I was going back from work, and as I was turning into this one street, there was a Focus ZX3 in front of me...Just from looking at the back of his car, I can already see his huge fart can, one of those "Altezza style" taillights, and stickers all over the place.....I was already thinking "Damn wouldn't it be funny if I can take him down"..But then I started doing some calculating in my head, and remembered that ZX3 have 130hp stock, and weigh less than my car...Oh btw, I only have a stock F22A w/ new clutch and custom made CAI..Hehehe...But then after a while the fart can noise annoyed me, so I said "screw it"....
    We got to the next light, and the street merges to the left lane not far after the lights...I was on the right lane...I saw the side of the car, and guess what I saw?? Even more stickers...The dude also has some flames window tinting, chrome rims, one of those chrome stick-ons Z3 style fenders, and his gf on the passenger seat..This guy was already revving up his car, and as soon as the light went green, we both went for it....To my surprise, my Accord jumped about half a car length in front of him, and just kept on going farther after that! The funny thing is, I didn't even redline my engine, 'coz I know that F22A are not meant for high-rev, and I don't want to wreck it..So the whole time, 1st, 2nd & 3rd gear I kept on shifting at around 4500RPM...But the guy's just not passing me!! So the lane merged, I got in front of him and we got to the next set of lights...Hehe it's so funny 'coz his engine was revving the whole time, and I was just kind of waiting for him to pass me, but he never did...And his fart can got so loud that the whole street could hear him..
    But anyways, he got beside me and start revving up his car again...Hehehehhehee forget that, I just kind of looked at him and laughed...You want to know what the best part was?? His gf was laughing at him so hard!!! Hahaha there he was with all that "mods" done to his car, and here I am with my stock JDM headlights, hubcaps, and stock exhaust with holes on it!!! Bahahaha I couldn't stop laughing at him...The guy was so embarassed that he just booted out of there....
    But yeah, thought that I'd share the laughter.....I don't know if you guys find it funny or not, but I sure do...Hehe I always want to show those ricers that stickers, fart cans, stick-on Z3 fenders and aftermarket taillights don't add hp..
    Either way, I'm sleeping good tonight..

Ronald
    Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 05-27-2004, 04:02 AM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

nice kill and congrats...

I remember hearing those were semi fast but never drove or road in one so I wouldnt know.
    Keep up the good work

Comment

hahahaha nice kill... even the girl was laughing at him... now that's freakin sad.. hahahaha

Comment

Something tells me that either
        a) this guy can't drive (the Focus guy, not you)
        b) His mods actually hurt his performance (too wide exhaust, chrome wheels, etc)
        c) all of the above.

Plus, he's carrying more weight with the girlfriend, and most likely the boombox in his back seat (sounds like the kind of guy to have one...)

Still a good kill for a basically stock Accord! Ricers are the best to beat...

Comment

Haha, stupid Fucuses. I hate them

Comment

Bahahaha yeah, I'm thinking he prolly had 2 15" subs in his trunk or something like that, 'coz that car was slowww.......
            Driving wise, well to be honest, just by listening from his fart can, the moron actually shifted gears quite fast....But then again I wasn't really sure, 'coz as soon as I got to 2nd gear I was already a car length in front of him and laughing my ass off, so I couldn't really hear anything else...hehehee
            Yeah I hate Focuses too...Stock ones are bad enough, and riced out ones are just too good to pass up
            But yeah, I slept good last night

Ronald

Comment

nice kill. and yes ricers are the most fun. you should have rolled your window down and tried to pull his girl... now that woulda been some good shit.

Comment

Hahahaha yeah I would've done that, but I didn't feel like leaning towards the passenger side window and start cranking my window down Stupid base model Accord...
                But anyways, another reason why I didn't wanna do that is 'coz the guy looks like one of those gangsta guy that shoot ppl down...I mean seriously, he was wearing sunglasses at 9:30 at night but yeah, I already pissed him off enough by embarassing him , and I seriously don't want some "speed" holes on my car..Hehe...
                Oh and DrLove'sKuDang, I saw your other thread about you and the Lexus...Nice double kill!!! Damn makes me want some H22A even more...Hehe if I can have this much fun with my F22, think of what I can do with 200hp

Ronald

Comment

wow! sunglasses at night? yea, id steer clear of that guy. but hey, nothing wrong with some speed holes... just think of them as a full body diffuser.

and thanks for the lex props... just waiting for it to happen again. i love messing with the unsuspecting.

Comment

Dude, you raced Corey Hart!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
                      Haha, stupid Fucuses. I hate them
                      wouldnt it be Foci?

great kill by the way, teach them ricers a thing or two!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Ford focuses are like tampons, every pussy needs one.
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Ahaha this is great. my friend wants to race me in his focus zx3 i was never sure about because his was new and he has 5 more horse. Im going to put everydollar i can find on this bet now. hahaha
                          ]

Comment

Don't forget, the driver is a BIG part of the race!

Comment

lmao @ the "wouldn't it be foci" comment.....

Comment

Working...
                              X