Still shocked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still shocked.

Wow, today I was leaving the dentist and some kid was walking with his dad over to their G35. He was kinda starin at me an my car alot so I kinda thought nothin of it. Well we leave the dentist and I'm just drivin down the road when all the sudden this old dude pulls next to me and starts like revvin and stuff. Then I notice in the passenger seat was that stupid kid. The guy driving looked like some sorta stuck up buisness man type so I figured, ya, like your gonna wanna race me, but sure enough I see the red light up ahead and downshift to slow down. This retard hears me drop a gear and takes off. LOL. He almost ran the red light! So I slowly creep up to the light and just laugh at him like crazy and him and his son got all pissed so I get serious and see the light turn yellow for cross traffic an start reving and stuff. Then when it goes green we both go and I smoke the crap out of him... Funny part is a little ways down the road I'm just cruisin and he goes by me doin like 20 over what I am and puts his emergency lights on. I was shocked. What a ricer family.

haha i woulda caught him later and been like.

Wow. your infinita just got smoked by a honda...id be emarrased if i were you!!

thats fuckin funny man haha sweet. what a douche.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

lol, showed up a father infront of his son. I bet you his son is going to want a cb7.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by myk
        lol, showed up a father infront of his son. I bet you his son is going to want a cb7.

LOL!!
        "so son, your 16 now. whadya say your old man takes u out and we get you a nissan skyline???"

"yeah right pops!!! i want a 1990 honda accord!!!!"
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by myk
          too bad he has a civic

Comment

Maybe he had leg torrets and cant keep from jabbing the gas pedel.

You just raced a handycaped person.
            I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
              Maybe he had leg torrets and cant keep from jabbing the gas pedel.

You just raced a handycaped person.
              hmm, never though of it that way. Must be only in his right foot. That would explain the reving at the stoplight too. Poor guy, I feel terrible now. I just hope that his son doesn't end up like his father. We don't need another ricer in this town.

Comment

Wow! A G35?? I might have to call BS on this one. I mean I wasn't there or anything, so I'm not calling anybody a liar, but a civic hatch with a f22a vs a G35?? Dont know.
                5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

lol, I need to like mount a camera in my car or somthing.
                  It would be a great video.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                    lol, I need to like mount a camera in my car or somthing.
                    It would be a great video.
                    YES!! That would have been an awsome vid!
                    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Working...
                    X