Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else considers these as Rivals on the street???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else considers these as Rivals on the street???

Everytime i line up at a light with either a Dodge Neon/Plymoth one, Chevy Cavalier,or a crappyass looking Not-even-close-to ricer-worst-looking-than-my car-civic..i get Real Competitive. I WILL Race against if they set their EYES on me hahaha. I know some Neons and Cavs can actually match to our stock f22s (cuz i know that cavs have 2.2L stock like us, but not sure on neons) which is why i so competitive against them. i just wanna burn them so bad to let em know that civics aren't the only shit that are badazz and ones that you can only tune up. People refer HONDA usually towards Civics....i wanna change that hahaha who's with me?
    Last edited by Djmoua; 02-28-2007, 11:05 AM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Um I don't know I've raced neons and ricer civics and beat them. Not something I do on the regular I haven't pushed my car in a while. And from what I see you have a dx, you're not really making that much more power than a neon, if your engine is stock. I think it is.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

yeah all i got is short ram, and we were actually about equal..i just didn't know he actually wanted to race cuz he was oooooolllld hahaha. im guessing around 40 lol no joke.

..lol did i mention my short ram/air filter is from Autozone? TAHAHAHAAHA it's getting crappy, and I AM gonna switch to a K&N intake when i get more money hahah.
      Last edited by Djmoua; 02-28-2007, 01:53 PM.

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

the one i beat was around the 1st gen neons. a purple one with a few kids inside lol. revving his engine at me. i didnt rev i just took off on green while he was probably putting his on D. he burned out lol.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

watch out for the neons or cavliers with the DOHC motor they will take you out lol. seen some neons swap Caviler Dohc motors and beat the crap out of an SI so yeah ....
          either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Some Cavs are 15 second cars stock. Watch out.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Plus those Ecotecs have a decent amount of tq too.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i raCeD lIke maddd cavies and civics and also some si's adn i baet them ALll....

my Shit I S so fast!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                  Some Cavs are 15 second cars stock. Watch out.
                  I'm sure he will find this out the hard way.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

every cavy i've raced i left them a bus lentgh behind.

ILBB
                    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

But you have an f22b =P Anyway those cavis with the ecotec 2.0 I think will give you a run for your money. But stock with me just intake I have beaten cavis. Most likely not the dohc ones haha but they werent fast at all.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

as already said, the DOHC neons are actually a lot faster than most people think. they put out something like 150 HP at the crank which is more than our cars do (unless you have an H22). they are also a lot lighter since they are one of those economy cars.

as for the cav's, it depends what generation youre talking about. a couple of my buddies have 2nd gen's with the 3.1 V6 in them. those things are really quick. they only have 140 HP at the crank but they have 180 lb/ft torque which is way more than our cars do. the only thing is that theyre a lot heavier.

Either way, im voting on your car. but this is coming from a CB7 guy.
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

I don't consider them as rivals, but most of THEM consider us....at least the young punk variety of cav and neon drivers.

used to be laughable because they were so slow, but the newest variations are getting faster.....what has always bugged me is that many equate "faster" with "better".....I'm proud of my car for more reason than its relatively peppy acceleration for an economy family oriented sedan from 17 years ago, lol
                          1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

And watch out for clubbox neons too, those fuckers r fast!!!
                            She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                            Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                            Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

I love it when a car like a Neon or Cavalier wants to race me, because I know I'll win. But it's not like a really satisfying race for me because I have an h22, I mean if I lost I'd be pretty damn embarassed, but I raced an older Cav once last year and the guy rolled down his window and was like "WTF" I just smiled and told him that I had an h22, so of course he was gonna lose, but the initial response to racing him even though I knew I was gonna win was still fun

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                              X