handed a srt-4 and ass whooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handed a srt-4 and ass whooping

I was on my home from my friends house minding my own business,then a kid iin a silver srt-4 pulls up next to me and revs up so im thinking to myself little does this kid now that he is messing with a turbo car so the light turned green and we both punched it we stayed side by side for a few seconds til i hit second then i put a car on him then he got by my side again and i hit third and pulled another car again then i decided to shut down.I pulled into wendys and the kid proceeded to follow me and he asked what i had so i poped the hood and showed him and he was impressed and a lil pissed quess he will think again about messing with a cb7
    visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
    For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

nice race...be careful with some of those SRT4's...they can be seriously modified just from the factory options...Mopar stage 1, 2, 3 options give it wayy more than 300hp...or so i've heard

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
      nice race...be careful with some of those SRT4's...they can be seriously modified just from the factory options...Mopar stage 1, 2, 3 options give it wayy more than 300hp...or so i've heard

werd

Comment

I whole heartedly hate srt4's. I beat everyone I raced at the drags exept for an srt4. Some one on here has a sig that says Srt4's are like tampons. Every pussy needs one. Greatest quote ever. Nice kill bro. What are you runnin anyway? H22+turbo?

Edit: ya never mind F22b1+turbo. Nice man.
        Last edited by F22HB; 02-25-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

actually now im running a f22a6 turbo and i should watch out for them but if i do encounter one with more than 300hp then i quess i gotta bust out the secret project sooner
          For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

If every pussy needed one i think the ones that bled well enough to need em is the lancer evo and sti drivers. There are more of those runnin around here than the srt-4's Ive driven an srt4 and im sorry to say im not impressed . The linings ont he seats made my thighs hurt because the base isnt wide enough to me to feel comfortable like i do on my cb. They move well bt the shifter feels a tad flimsy like at anytime it could brake the suspensions was so,so. But the bov if only the sold those id have it welded on my piping. Its so aggressive and the interior isnt all that bad its nice and roomy.

Comment

Did you just call an Evo/Sti's suspension "so-so"
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                I whole heartedly hate srt4's. I beat everyone I raced at the drags exept for an srt4. Some one on here has a sig that says Srt4's are like tampons. Every pussy needs one. Greatest quote ever. Nice kill bro. What are you runnin anyway? H22+turbo?

Edit: ya never mind F22b1+turbo. Nice man.
                You owned yourself I think you meant Neon.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Keep killing em Bro ,Just play it safe

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

ya thanks for the support guys and i hardly ever race on the street i take prefer taking it to the track

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      If every pussy needed one i think the ones that bled well enough to need em is the lancer evo and sti drivers. There are more of those runnin around here than the srt-4's Ive driven an srt4 and im sorry to say im not impressed . The linings ont he seats made my thighs hurt because the base isnt wide enough to me to feel comfortable like i do on my cb. They move well bt the shifter feels a tad flimsy like at anytime it could brake the suspensions was so,so. But the bov if only the sold those id have it welded on my piping. Its so aggressive and the interior isnt all that bad its nice and roomy.

I think its because your such a tight ass. I like the way you think Mike your so one sided about a 15 year old car that you defend it even if it lost..by knit picking the rival car.

Evo and an Sti would spank an h22ed Accord as much you desire an older car to do so, they've been engineered to be as the manufacturers put them:

Agile, sharp turning and fast cars for the money you spend.

An Accord was engineered to be family car, and as much as I like an h22ed Accord or a turboed one at that, you know at some point these cars have limits.

Its like comparing a dull blade to a sharp one, but when it comes down to it which one is better?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

All he did was give his impressions on the cars. In my experience, fast cars tend to have, in my opinion, a "so-so" suspension. I don't want my bones getting jarred all over the place cause I ran over a pebble. Maybe he pointed out that the seats weren't wide enough? Obviously a CB7 is a family car, so it needs to be comfy for a VARIETY of people. Which happens to include sparkle. Don't bash him for sharing HIS opinion on another car, just because they're not an accord.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

EVO IX MR...............WOOOOOOOOO
                          GODLY HANDLING, YOU NEED TO TAKE IT TO A TRACK

but normal driving isnt that bad, i mean come on, its a rally car built to impress the very picky masses. its not a bmw or porche; and also i could care less about interior(mines looks like shit)

but 30k for those car, and rock solid handling, and aftermarket friendly as hell(a fucking I/H/E makes them scary), i'd get one

but that me, plus those srt-4 are wonderful HIGHWAY MONSTERS, thats it...after that, they fall into no traction beast(but i would still think twice about line up to one even though i hate them)

but think of it this way, where else are u gonna get a car that corners better STOCK and goes for less than 12k and eats most cars..........
                          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                            Did you just call an Evo/Sti's suspension "so-so"
                            Cant you freakin read i was I talking about the srt4 since when did i say the evo and sti suspension was so-so. The evos and sti's really are for those who cant drive instead the cars come pre-modded so they look like they can. Sorta like a pre-handicap
                            Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-26-2007, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                              I think its because your such a tight ass. I like the way you think Mike your so one sided about a 15 year old car that you defend it even if it lost..by knit picking the rival car.

Evo and an Sti would spank an h22ed Accord as much you desire an older car to do so, they've been engineered to be as the manufacturers put them:

Agile, sharp turning and fast cars for the money you spend.

An Accord was engineered to be family car, and as much as I like an h22ed Accord or a turboed one at that, you know at some point these cars have limits.

Its like comparing a dull blade to a sharp one, but when it comes down to it which one is better?
                              I have to agree with you there but only to a certain extent though. I love these cars. But we are mostly here to be different and not like everyone else. after seeing the evo and sti at first wasnt that bad but now everyone has them and now its making me sick to my stomach. They are starting to become more common like a civic. So I figure why be like everyone else just keep the cb as you said an accord was engineered to be a family car ,but as you well know all cars have its limits. The key factor in that is not to push it unless you know how to drive. Most of the owners dont thats why they end up wrecked!

Comment

Working...
                              X