My cb7 vs. 2002 c230 kompressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cb7 vs. 2002 c230 kompressor

So im drivin home from my womans last night just cruisin and these fuckin idiots rip by me doin like 60....im like whatever there dumbass'...now what makes me mad is when they saw my car after they ripped by me they slowed down to see if id race....didnt feel like then when we got to the light they were acting hella retarded and shit.....so im like ok fine i'll shut em up haha....light turns green they take off WOT so i do the same there in front of me til i get it into 2nd then i start pulling all through 2nd and all through 3rd so i decide to stop embarresing them at 95mph.....Then we got to the next light and they're still talkin shit LOL and i was like that's why you just got walked by a 91 accord and then they just shut up after that(F22b, CAI, Header, Short Shifter)

Hey check us out www.2camcrew.com

nice bro...I know how you feel but good kill...lol
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice kill man.!...

I walked an IS300 a while ago...I don' know if my car is fast or if that car was slow
      DEVOTE

Comment

I kept up with a ls300 back when i had my f22b swap didnt pull or fall behind just stayed there with him but nice kill bro I could have run a 99 v6 accord last night but my radar dector was going crazy so i let him act a fool and he ended up getting pulled over lol so just be careful for the cops when racing

Comment

nice kill. i love reading these. makes me wanna race somebody but its snowing...shitty deal
          My Ride...

Comment

Ya makes me wanna race too but too bad my car is slow.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
            ----
            02 Pontiac Firebird W68
            92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

No racing for me for the next few days due to the roads icing over starting tonight ... I did mess around with some friends last night though my 2 buddies ran one in a 91 civic SI with shaved head and chipped ECU I/E and the other in 91 accord ex with f22b swap I/H/E they stayed pretty close together the accord won by about a car in the end then i pulled up beside my buddies accord and we went at it he stayed with me till i hit vtec in second and jumped 3 cars on him before going to 3rd lol we knew it wasnt going to be pretty but we were just messing around lol

sorry not meaning to thread jack just adding it in lol

Comment

Working...
              X