This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

street chase

Wednesday night me and my friends in celebration of graduation and it being senior night we got about 150 water baloons with kool-aid and soapy water in them. My friend threw a baloon out my sunroof at a big chevy truck and the guy turned around and got pissed and chased us all around shawnee. i was the driver and i blew about 5 stoplights passing people on the right and through gas stations on streetcorners at 40-50 and hitting 90 in the straits. they guy went apeshit holiday and i couldn't lose him because he obviously has better acceleration than my stock accord but we got away when we went to my friends dads work at mobile and the guy tried to cut me off and we went around him and got away and both of the other guys in my car called their dads and they both came outside mobile and waited for the guy and both of their dads went and threatened to kill the guy and the guy left but we were ok. I couldn't believe the guy got that pissed off about a water baloon.
    JDM H22a
    P2T4 tranny
    I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
    16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
    nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
    custom short throw shifter
    Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
    Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
    Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

next time stuff as much toilet paper in the balloon as possible then fill it with water....shake it and voila
      when it hits someone it will leave little pieces of stuck on toilet paper, sure to piss anyone off
      and btw next time try someone on a bike or sumpin' j/k
      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Motion to move this to off topic.
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

even though they were waterballoons, they could still cause accidents man... IMO it was a retarded idea... i mean... you coulda just gone around pegging people from your car, but doing it to other motorists is just stupid

Comment

Damn becareful about that shit you car aint bullet proof. If that dude was reall gully you ass would have got capped or you would have been askin us on how to plug up bullet holes in the forum count your blessings you didnt crash,get arrested for runnin the lights got your ass kicked by the cops and the driver of the truck, and tell your boy never to do that shit again unless its a chick with a nice tee-shirt thats walkin,with some nice sized boobies

Comment

i wouldve been pissed too the only differance is that i wouldve caught up to you...it sucks but like most people on here i am very overprotective of my car...just ask the guy that threw an orange and hit my hood...oh wait, you cant cuz he got his ass kicked...just be careful next time and dont do dumb shit like that anymore unless you know the person

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

This is why ima start carying a paintball gun in my car, because if somebody did that to me, expect a driveby.

Comment

yeah man, shit like thats not funny.

see once u start really appricating ur car u will see how that guy felt

and also that was dangerous, could have caused him to cash

then u and ur friends wouldnt have been celebrating graduation

u would have been stressin and crying over jail time.

u got to think before u do shit.....

and im not saying this to be an internet thug, but around here, if you would have done that, u might have gotten shot, and im not talking about with a paint gun.

like i said man, think before u do things, what if he had a gun and shot ur friends fathers
                  NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

I know right, i would have been fucked up twice. What would you do if they did it to you?

Comment

First of all I don't want to sound like a prick newbie on some of my first posts here but this is an exception

he needs to be put in his place:

I woudn't have chased you all around town....

I would have either

A)Shot you

B)Crashed into you

C)Crashed into you and beat the piss out of you until you about die and break a few limbs

D)Crash into you and then shoot you

Some people, including myself don't mess around when it comes to cars. It is grounds for death, or a SEVERE and I mean SEVERE beating. Come to think of it I can't think of a quicker way to become a crippled and drink through a straw for rest of life or be dead then to mess with people's cars intentionally.

you are VERY stupid and EXTREMELY LUCKY your little daddies bailed you out of something serious! I hate people like you and I wish you were taught a lesson by the guy in the car u hit, see your daddies saved your asses and your worse then you were before, people like u need to be in jail for the rest of your life...

get a damn brain

Comment

i really feel bad about what happened and i wont screw up again, i didn't want to throw them at cars i didn't know b/c it started out just getting friends of ours we knew, i think i learned my lesson on this one. i think we have all screwed around in a car some time or another
                        JDM H22a
                        P2T4 tranny
                        I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
                        16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
                        nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
                        custom short throw shifter
                        Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
                        Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
                        Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

Lesson learned. Now we drop it.

91excoupe, you've been chastised by a number of people on this board, many of which you will most likely come to respect very much (as I do). True, what happened was stupid. HOWEVER, it is done. Hopefully you're smart and won't do it again. I can tell that you're not a hotheaded moron of a kid who regularly does stuff like that. You would've cursed out those who said they would've kicked your ass if you were such a person.

Respect your car.
                          Respect other people, on and off the road.
                          Beat the shit out of your friend that threw the balloon...

As for everyone else: This ends here. I don't want to see any downtalk on this guy because of this situation. I've been around the boards (this one and others, mainly others) where stupid shit like this is never put to rest. I hate playing big brother, but I can see this getting out of hand if I don't act like a concerned parent!

Comment

Working...
                          X