beat a 4 door civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beat a 4 door civic

i was in anderson tonite and passed this dark green 4 door civic with a body kit that wasnt painted. then he punched it and jumped right behind me. then when we got ahead of traffic we get to a red light. it was three guys in it. the light turns green and i go about half throttle and dump the clutch. the ground was a little wet it rained on and off all day. couldnt get any traction off the line but had him by a half car before i went into second. then kept pulling on him until the top the 3rd at about 75mph. had him by 3 cars. then we got stopped again at the next light and he told me about how quick my car was and that he ordered a stage 2 turbo for it. didnt say if he had anything done to it already. then he turned off and then i continued my friday night cruise.
    -Xavier

I highly doubt he's ordered any turbo for his car.. seems like your typical ricer to me

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda
      I highly doubt he's ordered any turbo for his car.. seems like your typical ricer to me
      x2 lol @ the stage 2 turbo.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

At least he didn't say he ordered Type R stickers to gain that 700hp, cause then we'd all be in trouble, yo.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Lol, Sticker Boosters
          RICE COOKA!!

Comment

hey i know him... did he have his hat cocked to the side... and did he sit way back in his seat and then try and drive his automatic car like a manual just to "get the feel of a manual"?

oh and dont forget the oversized exhaust and muffler...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

HEY QUIT HATING ON ME i order my stage 7 turbo and nawss and my coffe can with muffeler bearings and my awesome type r stcikers
              visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
              For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
                hey i know him... did he have his hat cocked to the side... and did he sit way back in his seat and then try and drive his automatic car like a manual just to "get the feel of a manual"?

oh and dont forget the oversized exhaust and muffler...
                EXACTLY
                -Xavier

Comment

Working...
                X