ooooohh shit stater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooohh shit stater

well on the way to thanksgiving this year was well quite an experience rollin down hwy12 in washington me and my friend dave were fucking around with daves wife( she was driving a nismo nissan sentra se-r) we were doing 55mph roll ons need less to say she smoked me every time.. we got rolled up on by a supercharged pontiac gto. My friend dave was like go for it, so i dropped it down from 5th to 3rd and go a 1sec pull on the gto then it flew past me like i was standing still. Me and dave were just laughing cause i knew he would smoke me, Dave said keep your foot into it and fly past him so i did and by the time i got up to him i was pushing 125mph and dave looked up and said the famous words" oooohhhh shit stater go go go go go" so without missing a beat i just keeped my foot in it trying to find where to turn off and hide cause the cop had to go up 1/2 mile just to turn around. Missing my first exit cause i hit the brakes and locked em up at 75 and slid past i down shifted back to 3rd and laid my foot into it. Getting up to the next offramp about 1/4 mile up drifted around the corner at the bottom at about 45 then hid out behind a gas station. Dave got on the phone with his wife to ask about the cop, she said the cop hasn't even passed her yet, then about 3 seconds later she said the cop came past doing about 130 with his lights on passing where we were hiding and continuing down the highway.. talk about a butt pucker factor of 10... we got to thanksgiving dinner and back up to whidbey island with out any problems..thank god for wet medians and the cop having to drive up the highway to turn around or i would be walking to work and court...
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

ricer

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      ricer

I would have had no problem out running him if i had the ecu done..hint hint
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

Comment

ahaha talk about a butt pucker factor of 10

Comment

Wow man thats awesome..can some one say "Need For Speed Most Wanted" ...lol
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Very nice.
              Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

Comment

HAHAHA! I love it! Good job, man.

Comment

lucky

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Wow man thats awesome..can some one say "Need For Speed Most Wanted" ...lol
                    i beat that game too lost the cops even faster

R.I.P.

Comment

haha i always love stories were the cops look like dumbasses when they cant find someone.
                      DIY antenna control
                      DIY ghetto short ram
                      Battery Relocation

New Project
                      1984 BMW 533i =DEAD

Comment

yes! +1 for cb7 owners!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TR_Accord
                          yes! +1 for cb7 owners!!!
                          dude i have had to ditch the podunks like twelve times for racing, bitches cant go over 128mph and there shit dies

R.I.P.

Comment

ok, +12 for cb7 owners

Comment

Working...
                            X