Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First race/kill in the h-doosey (vs. 04civic SI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First race/kill in the h-doosey (vs. 04civic SI)

..This was a while ago, I was just browsing racing forum and decided to post.

So, I was on my way to camp out for the Nintendo Wii, I was extremely hyped up on redbull, and excited just to know I would have a Wii in 11hours(lol).
    On the expressway, I’m at a light alone, as it turns green A blue hatch '04 SI rolls by pretty quick..2 asian guys, in a dropped civic.. what else for them to do but to pick on the poor Asian guy in a dated accord.. lol. In my 90-91 coupe (f20a sohc..stock) i wouldn't even try. . however, this time it's different.. my 92 H22 (with a lil bumper rash to blend in with the crowds) .. i was ready to roll.
    ... . so as they fly by me, they immediately tap the brakes so I can catch up. I catch up and roll right next to them. I take a look at the driver and give him a lil nod and a smurk(cus now I knew I was gonna get to my Wii destination a little faster then i had planned.. lol). He toys around and taps the gas a bit, i'm cruise at around.. 40mph in 3rd gear(4k rpm'ish..I think).. then i decide to hit it .. i just gass it down. he does too and he picks up quick .. he got ahead of me about a whole hood length but I’m already creeping up, I see the civic shudder then shifts, I’m at about a bumpers loss right now .. that’s when V-tec kicks in (5.5k rpm) and damn I looked over at him as my window met up with his. He didn't even look at me, he looked at my fender, but his passenger looked at me with a confused look. I shifted to 4th a little after 7.5k, and I was up a whole cars length before we let up. I continued to coast and he stayed behind me .. most likely didn't want any more. we slowed down to about 50 mph, and he still just tailed me like 4-5 cars behind. I got into left lane, signaled to the left, and stopped at the next light. they continue to go straight on their green light but slowed down to a crawl at the intersection, then revved away and kept going. What can I say..H22a pwn'd K20a3

some of my mods:
    94 JDM H22 with port n polished heads
    Crower Stage 2s
    Skunk2 Cam Gears .. HondataS300 FTW!
    I/H/E
    Quaife LSD
    .. i still need tuning.. i'm running pretty rich .. i got me a nice black bumper..from exhaust smoke.. lol

.. my first kill ... the prize? .. the Nintendo Wii!!!
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

I would have expected him to do a lil better with those mods unless the EP had something done. EP civics are slow anyway.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sounds like a good race. Keep it up!

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

lol good run... I took one along time ago with my f22 computer when I first swapped my cb7 last year sometime.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

was it a four door civic si?
          lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
          "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
          check out my mr thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
            was it a four door civic si?
            The only 4 door si that I know of is the 2006 up model. Other than that the others have been 2 door. And yea as I said the EP hatch isnt the quickest car in the world.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

take that k series muhahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                I would have expected him to do a lil better with those mods unless the EP had something done. EP civics are slow anyway.
                yeh it was an EP civic. . not sure what was done with it, besides being dropped, had stock exhaust.

but yeh, i think i should of done alot more damage, but on a roll, and not even engaged in v-tec yet, i think it was nice. .. plus i'm tuned to be a daily driver.. lol
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

who cares if the EP is slow anyways he won. good job Ask any racer any real racer, it doesnt matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. haha

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
                    who cares if the EP is slow anyways he won. good job Ask any racer any real racer, it doesnt matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. haha
                    the fast and the furious luv that line
                    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                    check out my mr thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
                      vin diesel for the win.. lol ..!

Comment

good race mang.. just be careful
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                        X