gsr vs jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gsr vs jetta

i dont do jettas, but someone with a 2001 jetta wants to race my stock '94 gsr. all i know that he has done is a swapped vr6 motor, cold air intake, and its chipped. let me know what you think

94 GSR | 93 GSR

anyone?

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

One way to tell. Race.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Yup, Good Luck.. You'll Def. Need It!
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

It will give you a run for your money I tell you that but go race and find out.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Swapped VR6?

And you sir are bench racing.
            Last edited by HondaB18; 12-01-2006, 10:57 PM.

Comment

just take my cb, u know where to find it

Comment

Your Gonna Lose My Friend In His 97 GSR Got Smoked By An F Body Jetta With An VR6 Swap Nastiest JETTA I Have Seen In A While Though He Even Smoked A Protege MazdaSpeed(TURBO) The Same Night Those Things Are So Torquey

Comment

never fear anyone mang. If he beats you thats okay but take it somewhere safe..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wut r your mods u might have a chance? but chipped VW motors will put out crazy Hp. but they are heavy as shit 2.8 liter engine. get your tire's warm with a couple burnouts and shift right thats all i can say. GL and go race him.

Comment

if you drive your car well you should have a chance. his shit will probally break down anyway since its a vw.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

i mean its vw i think that the vr6 has got a 2 valves per cylinder. i have raced the vr6s and i have beat them on the top end. do a few mods, that will help you and your car get the win.

91 h23 accord:
                        "He Even Smoked A Protege MazdaSpeed(TURBO) The Same Night Those Things Are So Torquey"
                        i have on video a race between me and hooked up mazdaspeed 6 (full turbo back exhaust, intake, and a few others) and i took him. we raced from a down shift and i took him by a fender til 115mph, there was a car in my way. its on analog video and not digital so i dont know how to get it on here.
                        1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

depends is it a 16 or 24 valve vr6?

no one ever thinks about that.....theres a huge differnce there

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

thats exactly what im getting at. if its a 2 valve the ni think you have a chance, but if its a 4 valve then your in trouble. becasue the 2001 jetta gti came with either a 1.8 turbo or a vr6, that engine i think is a 2 valve and they didnt get 4 valves until the new r32 golf gti. AGAIN I THINK THATS THE STATS, i dont like vws so i dont know alot about them.
                            1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

im prettty sure you gonna loose man, i just raced a 88 vw gli 16v(stock) with my 00 civic SI (air filter) that shit was close, 3 runs all 3 tide. I know there is a difference between the my b16a and your b18c but not much. However, your oponent has a vr6 not much to do against him.....
                              [SIZE=4] IMPACT
                              [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture]

Comment

Working...
                              X