Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germans make good beer but not good cars!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Im comin home from work today on Rt 100 doin about 80. Im in my shit jammin to some Chemical Brothers and look up in my rearview to see this slammed ass blue Jetta 1.8T. So he comes rollin up on my ass. As soon as he got about a car length away, I throw on my flashers. So he gets over slows down to about 50 and I match. Three horn blows later, I jump on it. I pull about a half a car length, and he shifts putting him about a half in front of me. Back and forth for about a mile, and I just kept pullin. So he catches up again when I slow down, and I take off hes chasin me down the highway in and out of traffic for about 10 minutes. I never noticed until I looked at my rearview, that I had flown past my boss in our shop truck at 125. So I slow down and take the Ordnance Rd exit. And he rolls down the window to give me a thumbs up, and he has a fuckin little arm. He gave me props and I threw him his, and we were off. My trusty little NA F22 CB never fails to amaze me. Happy CBing, guys!!!
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Nice kill although a Jetta is fairly an easy kill, 1.8 versus a 2.2 no match there.

Speakin of Chemical Brothers which album do you have? I have the Singles 93-2003
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Sounds fun but I like german cars =D. And I know quite a bit of people with quick 1.8T.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah ive killed a 1.8 T..they are slow as my grandma...

the dude i beat got mad..he thought cuz he had a turbo..he would beat me..and i murdered his ass on a dig..

good kill... i think 1.8t's only have like 170 hp...

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          Nice kill although a Jetta is fairly an easy kill, 1.8 versus a 2.2 no match there.

Speakin of Chemical Brothers which album do you have? I have the Singles 93-2003
          I got Tribute to the Chemical Brothers. Star Guitar is the shit!!! But I want the singles. Whered you get?
          She's my 1st love!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CBoy
            I got Tribute to the Chemical Brothers. Star Guitar is the shit!!! But I want the singles. Whered you get?
            x2 on star guitar.. good stuff i love that song too.. good song to grind with a thick chick..or cruise 120 mph through some good old american scenery :P

Comment

Hell yea!!! At least Im not by myself on that. What you do is pop that shit in, drop your coilovers to 2.5", fill up your tank and find the windiest roads you can on a bright Sunday morning. Tha video is the SHIT!!
              She's my 1st love!

Comment

Good kill. Those 1.8Ts only make like 150HP stock, and Jettas are seriously at least 3000#. Light work.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Im only rockin the 2.5" exhaust, A6 cam, and modified airbox wit a serious tune up. I wanted to test it out.
                  She's my 1st love!

Comment

so a integra couldnt beat an accord because the accord has more displacement?
                    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
                      so a integra couldnt beat an accord because the accord has more displacement?
                      I think something his post was lacking is the power to weight ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        Good kill. Those 1.8Ts only make like 150HP stock, and Jettas are seriously at least 3000#. Light work.
                        correction 173hp and 180tq, yaw.

Comment

cool story man but I have to disagree about german cars.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

I love em too. I got an S430 for graduation and I drive that to class everyday.
                            She's my 1st love!

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                              correction 173hp and 180tq, yaw.

Depends on the year. The first years had 150HP. Then I believe it was bumped up to 170, and then finally 180.

They weigh about 3200 lbs for the 4 cylinder I believe.

You are neglecting the fact that that 1.8 was boosted. That should more than level the playing field against displacement.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                              I think something his post was lacking is the power to weight ratio.
                              If the Accord won, he very likely had a better power to weight ratio.

Originally posted by 91CBoy
                              The Jetta 1.8T isn't exactly the pinnacle of German Engineering...so to make an overall judgement based on this car seems silly to me...
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X