killed a 97 camaro v6 automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killed a 97 camaro v6 automatic

so i went to the school dance and this dude aproached me and said that if i was a dude with the grey accord with the ambers and i responded yes and he said that he had 97 maro and that it was an auto, he said if i wanted to go at it and i said lets g to the parking lot to see if this guy was for reals and he said he was running stock (true) i told him i was too (true) so we went to evergreen up in the hills (this is in san jose california) and im thinking im getting my ass handed to me by a 6 cylinder maro . So we stop at a light and i reved it up to like about 4,500 rpm's and when the light turned green we took off and so i hit about 28 mph and droped into 2nd (my car is 5spd) and we were neck to neck so then by the time ishifted to 3rd doing about 48-50 i started pulling away by like half a car and just when i was about to shift to 4th he flashed his highs at me whil slowing down, like saying he gave up i just yelled out YEAH F22A4 POWER , when he did that he was about a car and a half away from me so i was really surprised because i never thought i could beat a v6 camaro with my car and im running stock! i was really amazed at my car for the good job she'd done
    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Nice kill. I got that same reaction when I put a short ram and 2 1/4' exhaust on my F22A1. I killed a maro and a stang the same night.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
      so i went to the school dance and this dude aproached me and said that if i was a dude with the grey accord with the ambers and i responded yes and he said that he had 97 maro and that it was an auto, he said if i wanted to go at it and i said lets g to the parking lot to see if this guy was for reals and he said he was running stock (true) i told him i was too (true) so we went to evergreen up in the hills (this is in san jose california) and im thinking im getting my ass handed to me by a 6 cylinder maro . So we stop at a light and i reved it up to like about 4,500 rpm's and when the light turned green we took off and so i hit about 28 mph and droped into 2nd (my car is 5spd) and we were neck to neck so then by the time ishifted to 3rd doing about 48-50 i started pulling away by like half a car and just when i was about to shift to 4th he flashed his highs at me whil slowing down, like saying he gave up i just yelled out YEAH F22A4 POWER , when he did that he was about a car and a half away from me so i was really surprised because i never thought i could beat a v6 camaro with my car and im running stock! i was really amazed at my car for the good job she'd done
      you shift into 2nd at 48-50?? i run it to about 58-60 if im racing..

Comment

no ofence man but you said that i shift to 2nd doing about 48-50 but i actually said that i shift to 3rd doing about 48-50 and im runnig stock (f22a4)
        no hard feelings though
        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
        check out my mr thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

That sounds about right to shift into third. I have a f22a4 as well. Good kill man. Power to weight ratio > domestics (in the v6 cases)!
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

nice kill.. reppin cb7 in the 408 .. nice. What color was this camaro btw? i have a co-worker that drives an orange auto v6 camaro. He's always talking about how fast it was. . and i told him about my accord, wonder if it tempted him to go race one.. lol
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

lol launching at 4500 ha I remember when I did that with my a6 I spun lol but eventually caught traction. 4000 seems to be about right for the a6 but yea lol. Sounds fun.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
              X