I'm sorry guys- accord kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry guys- accord kill

My Mom's 02 windstar(driven by me) smoked a newish looking accord by a car link or so. It was the gen. that looked more like ours I think the 97-99's?? We pulled up to a stop light over on hurstbourne and he's inching towards the light. PLEASE NOTE: I was trying to save gas in the big arsed van. So the light turns green and he guns it. He crosses in front of me with inches to spare. Which pissed me off because i really can't afford to wreck mommy's van:-) So i see he's getting on the highway like i am so i wanted some payback. We get alittle bit down the highway before i could catch up. So when i did i did the old floor it and stop- floor it and stop. 3rd time got him but i was kinda late to re-act but to my surprise my van started pulling and even passed by a car link. I loved the re-action on his face it was like he thought the meaner he looked the faster he would have went. Serves him right.

Btw: Mom's van pulls on my cb like I'm standing still past 40.
    Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

a car link? you mean a car length, lol its cool though.

Comment

Ha thats great. That gen accord is slow i noticed.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
      ----
      02 Pontiac Firebird W68
      92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
        Ha thats great. That gen accord is slow i noticed.
        which gen would that be? he said 97-99
        i wonder whether he means 94-97 or 98-02. good luck on smoking a v6 6th gen. they're pretty darn fast. i wish i could ride in a 6 speed v6 6th gen. one day...one day..

Comment

minivans are pretty fast.

Comment

accords are slow. a winstar could beat one
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal

i wonder whether he means 94-97 or 98-02. good luck on smoking a v6 6th gen. they're pretty darn fast. i wish i could ride in a 6 speed v6 6th gen. one day...one day..
              hey i drive a 94 lol... but mine aint slow
              Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
                hey i drive a 94 lol... but mine aint slow
                relative to what?

Comment

wow 192 post and i still didnt know wtf this kid wrote. also wow your racing a 3.0l+ against a 2.3l, well comin sense should play in this.

vans are quick in any way, BUT some of our accord guys with f22 would kill any van any day (NA ACCORDS).
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal

yea the 7th gen v6 are hella fast. my bro had a avenger and he raced a 7th with v6, and the 7th gen killed him instantly.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I remember when my parents first got our '01 Dodge Caravan my dad puched it and that friggen thing had balls, I was suprised. It gave 'er. I don't know much about Windstars, so I'm sure it'd be about the same...but shittier lol...if that makes sense? Ford sucks...

My one friends drives his parents V6 Accord (auto ) not sure of year, but that thing was scary lol. Mostly because he's a crazy ass driver though. Doing 170km/h on gravel road=scary ass shit. Some ass-tards gave us the finger...3 teens in a GMC pickup after giving the "do a burnout" signal, then they took off so we went chasing after them...passed them so they gunned it but had no chance, they got owned good lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

i think he's talking about the 6th gen, which is the f23a.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                        X