This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang, Im about to race a infinity G35 sedan

yeah a coworker set me up for a race with a 06 infinity G35 sedan, were gonna race out on a coworkers property wich is like a freakin track. its about almost 1/2 long of paved strip. but Im kinda iffy becuase I heard those thing are fast but he has the 4 doors so m not sure. anytips to get an advantage over him, by the way like the pic, Im running an H22

automatic? if it's a 6spd manual I'd say he'll probably win.. but who knows.. I've never driven in one

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

WEll from memory those things run a quarter in 14.2 seconds or so, but thats with a good driver, coupe, and manual.
      www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Race him, i hope u loose. and wager money

Comment

06 G35 Sedan was rated at 298 crank HP for 6MT models and 280 CHP for 5 speed auto models.

There were some variations on that over the generation, but those are the numbers that apply ot your race.

With a manual, it will probably be a good race actually.

With an auto, you will most likely win, if YOU know how to drive.

The only 1/4 times that I have seen were C&D's and they seemed to run about a mid 14 in the last comparo, which is probably pretty close to real world in most circumstances.

I was once in an H22 powered Accord and an Auto tranny G35 coupe with bolt-ons wanted to run.

He lost, by a comfortable margin.

It has the potential to be a driver's race. Just make sure you break it off soon enough, because his brakes are most assuredly better than yours.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

If your a good as a driver as i am. Ive kept up with one i didnt pull on him and he didnt pull on me. Is it a g35x if so its awd so launch well. You should be able to get him but the weight is what holds back the power. Remember get a good launch and you will tie with him. Thats good enough considering the fact that you have an underpowered car and start reducing up the weight. And dont forget to tell your own homeboy to fight his own battles. All this hearing my boy this and my boy can do that or has a fastcar he sounds like a scrub to me. The kinda guy that loves to be in your passenger seat just going along for the ride ,he needs to get his own car and do his own thing.

Comment

^
              ^
              ^
              lmao @ the get his own ride thing. lol

as far as the G35 4door. like mike said. its the wieght of that thing thats holding it back. it has the same motor in it that the G35 coupe and 350Z have in them(i THINK.no reason why they would put differnt motor in the sedan).

if you got a bad driver behind the wheel of a fast car, he'll most likely spin the tires before he can get traction enough to keep up with you. hoep you got more than an H22 if he's a good driver tho.

Comment

Thats a good race mang. You guys are palying with the big boys
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

get a 50 shot and spank his ass

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    If your a good as a driver as i am.
                    Watch out for that head, it can only get so big before it explodes.

I guess modestly has gone the way of chivalry these days.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                      ^
                      ^
                      ^
                      lmao @ the get his own ride thing. lol

as far as the G35 4door. like mike said. its the wieght of that thing thats holding it back. it has the same motor in it that the G35 coupe and 350Z have in them(i THINK.no reason why they would put differnt motor in the sedan).

if you got a bad driver behind the wheel of a fast car, he'll most likely spin the tires before he can get traction enough to keep up with you. hoep you got more than an H22 if he's a good driver tho.
                      it has the same basic motor. but one thing that i'm thinking of. it has the same motor as the maxima. its FWD. at least the older ones were. idk about the 06's but im guessing they're FWD too.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                        it has the same basic motor. but one thing that i'm thinking of. it has the same motor as the maxima. its FWD. at least the older ones were. idk about the 06's but im guessing they're FWD too.

The G35 is RWD and always has been. Except for the G35X which is AWD.

It isn't a guaranteed win my any means, but if he is a good driver, the driver of the G just might be surprised...

They are pretty heavy.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          Watch out for that head, it can only get so big before it explodes.

I guess modestly has gone the way of chivalry these days.
                          its more than enough to handle your car and ill put money on it shit i got money on it. Oh yeah i spank integras too especially the gsr's .

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                            The G35 is RWD and always has been. Except for the G35X which is AWD.

It isn't a guaranteed win my any means, but if he is a good driver, the driver of the G just might be surprised...

They are pretty heavy.
                            good point but their power adds up for it they put them where we are supposed to be as far as the sedan. The coupe is a different story

Comment

damn yall hate on sparkle..but you guys hop on his dick ever 5 minutes..amnd then wonder why he flips...

Comment

Working...
                              X