ran a dodge charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ran a dodge charger

just yesterday i was on my way heading to tacobell when there was a fx35 nissan murano just assin about actint he fool driving fast. Just along side of him from behind me was a dodge charger im saying to myself whatever. So the light turns green need i mind you the road gets fucked up before that theres a nice long stretch goinjg towards 5-towns in that area where people go to shop. So the dodge charger and the fx35 slows down. The charger whips around me and starts to speed up like im goin to slow fo rhim when infact im just driving normally avoiding potholes.

So the charger slows down and sees me coming because im pissed he had on his highbeams i also spotted he had no daul exhaust or the 3.5hemi tag so i figure i fuck with him. So we are speeding and i let him go so i chased after him and i whipped by him so easily until i topped out and let off the throttle and just let the car coast. As soon as i got to about 80-85 here he comes i let him go we both then get at the light and he rolls down his window.

I replied hey waht took you so long and his 3 boys in the car with him started laughing. He was like well you got me dawg i slept on you i never even saw that shit comin what you got in there btw that shit is quick what you got a h22? I replied yeah something like that. He was like that shit moves. So then we ran again he went on the trail before snake way and we all went our seperate ways.

dude there is no way, i saw the hemi beat a drag car!.... or atleast i saw it on tv..... how'd you really beat a charger?
    WTB:
    88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
    OR
    90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

It was a v6 model! Nice kill btw.
      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

i work at enterprise and we rent those pos chargers that have a 2.7L v6 in em. they are pretty damn slow though if you dont have a hemi in it then you might as well have a neon! lol
        -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by immeraufdemhund
          dude there is no way, i saw the hemi beat a drag car!.... or atleast i saw it on tv..... how'd you really beat a charger?
          I didnt get beat i slowed down for him remember i coasted when i flew right passed him you misread the whole story after i let him go we came to a light and i told him what kept you so long. He did the ricer flyby to me after he got beat I didnt even bother to chase him.
          Last edited by h22sparkle; 10-15-2006, 08:58 AM.

Comment

A dude in a dodge knew what a H22 was? Thats a trip.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Those Charger's are heavy cars - over 5000 lbs.
              Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid
                Those Charger's are heavy cars - over 5000 lbs.
                after doing like 2 minutes of research, the 6cyls are a little over 3700lbs, the v8 5.7's a little over 4000, and the srt-8s are a little over 4100. so even the srt8's are almost 900 pounds lighter than you claim.
                1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

nice kill sparkle

Comment

yeah man i was thinkin no fukin way a charger weight like 5,000 pound. but i'ma take a video clip of me racing my cb7 f22a1 5spd against a magnum 2.5L or 2.7L dun remember. mybestfriend got it. we'll see the difference. so you can know what it's like.
                    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                      yeah man i was thinkin no fukin way a charger weight like 5,000 pound. but i'ma take a video clip of me racing my cb7 f22a1 5spd against a magnum 2.5L or 2.7L dun remember. mybestfriend got it. we'll see the difference. so you can know what it's like.

LOL!

MY car walks the shit out of those things. I had a friend whose mom got a 98 Concorde with the 2.7... He always talked about how fast it was.

I walked his ass so bad, and my car was stock. I honestly didn't think I would beat him.

Then my grandmother got a 2001 Intrepid with the same engine, and it is slower than my car as well, as was her 1995 Intrepid ES with the 3.5L "Magnum."

My mom's old 02 Accord EX V6, had absolutely no issues with the new 3.5L that comes in the 300 Touring, Magnums etc.

It is all about power to weight ratio, and that ratio on everything less than the Hemi's isn't very good.

I have yet to be impressed by the Hemi's, including the SRT-8s. They just aren't that fast for what they are.

Yeah, they are faster than my car, but they better be. If I had a 340HP+ V8 Hemi powered car that I paid somewhere between 30-50K for, and it WASN'T faster than a stock 16 year old 4 banger with over 220K I would go shoot myself!
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

There is no 3.5L Hemi. Stop saying that. Its like saying dohc F22A.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                          There is no 3.5L Hemi. Stop saying that. Its like saying dohc F22A.

Who are you talking to? I saw 1 reference to 3.5L Hemi in this thread at the very beginning.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Since theres obviously one reference, theres obviously one target. But he and others have done it before. See the second post? Dude thought sparkle ran a V8 Charger.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                              Since theres obviously one reference, theres obviously one target. But he and others have done it before. See the second post? Dude thought sparkle ran a V8 Charger.
                              thats them hemi related fiends for ya

Comment

Working...
                              X