'Teg GSR couldnt keep up at all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Teg GSR couldnt keep up at all...

well i was drivin back to the beach across town after the soccer games were over, and i hit a nice long road (summer st.) and wasnt plannin on gettin there too fast... a teg pulls up behind me gettin on my ass like he was a fagg when i was pullin up to a light... traffic on either side so he had no choice but to get behind me... passed a couple of lights drivin slow with traffic and him still tryin to bone me, and then i got my green for the next like 6 lights (about 4 city blocks) and i hit it and this dude was just gettin smaller and smaller in my rear view, by the time i got to the last green before i slowed and hit another red i was about 6 to 8 cars ahead of him... at another light a bit after i hit it again with him tailing me and the same result only less drastic as it was about 2 city blocks... he pulled next to me in the turnin lane and he was like "damn man thats a sweet car" and i asked him if that was a GSR and he said yupp and he also asked me if i wanted to join a car club called Street Images and i didnt wanna be a dick and just say no flat out so i told him i might come to a meet and check it out... he was nice guy though so that was a plus... i hate it when ppl are sore loosers and they flip out or just keep tryin to race when they KNOW they could never win lol... so i still have never had a legitamate heads up race yet, but hopefully soon... just gotta work on my launch and shifting a lil faster cause i'm sure i could deff. improve that...

Yeha bro good shit no need to join the club if your already part of the cb7 mantis faction lol. Work on your launch definitely in a secluded area with less traffic. Thats your best bet atleast the dude was a sport about his loss but on the real trust nooone and never pop your hood or let anyone from out of the cb7 faction let know whats your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      but on the real trust nooone and never pop your hood or let anyone from out of the cb7 faction let know whats your setup.
      Amen to that bro

most definately some good advice! you never now, people just run there cars looking to see who's fast, next thing you know they're trying to jack your shit!!!

but sounds like you had some fun
      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

how about a turbo GSR? whats so fair about a stockish GSR against a fully boosted CB?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yeah deff some good advice there... i never trust ppl with any info about my car, i never bragg about it and i try to not even bring it up w/ ppl i dont already know cause i'm verry paranoid ya know... i think the only complete strangers i popped my hood for were Marines and considerin they had much nicer cars than mine i have very lil to worry bout there lol.. i deff doint wanna join a car club anyways cause i dont got the money or time to devote to it, i mean i get to CB7tuner meets maybe 2 to 3 times a year ya know... so Sparkle, whats the deal w/ that "Mantis" faction lol?

Comment

niccee
            Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

Comment

gangsta.. i woulda laugh so hard if i was in ur passenger side and the gsr pull up make that ***** feel hurt lol.
              DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                how about a turbo GSR? whats so fair about a stockish GSR against a fully boosted CB?
                who cares we still won. As for the gsr bit bro let it be a loss is a loss im sure if the teggy was boosted do you think he world have mercy on that i dont think so he world probably be cocky with his. I mean common a boosted teggy or civic is a dime a dozen but a boosted cb7 is just something you dont see everyday or rarely for that matter thanks to you and other people in this board we can atleast put ourselves on that map and be proud of that.
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-25-2006, 12:46 AM.

Comment

^^ I think Accord R33 has pride in his car which happens to be an Integra (as well as I because I also own one, just an LS though).

It would yield different results if it was signaled ahead of time. Because most of the time when someone speeds up it usually takes me a while to keep up not because of speed but because of timing. Its just a disadvantage for the person behind, its different if that person behind knew to go at the same time the person in front was.

Comment

well considerin my man was ridin on my asss tryin to pass me any chance he got, i kinda figured he woulda hit it any chance he got whether i really on it and tried to show him up or simply let him pass me when traffic opened up so i dont think the fact that he was behind me hindered his ability to try to go fast in any way...

i mean come on, am i sittin here braggin about it like it was a boosted type R or somethin? damn can i just go out and have a lil fun every so often with ppl who think thier car is actually fast... i mean its more like oh why was he stupid enough to try to keep up w/ me, not why do i think its so special i spanked his ass w/ boost compared to low hp n/a...

and yet again i'll mention the fact that i havent had any legitamate head to head races so i'm actually sayin that i'm not trying to bragg in any way, because if it was off the line and i just accelerated like i normally do from 1000rpms up he probly would toasted my ass sine i'm not seein power till 3500rps ya know... but w/e if some of yall just gunna knock me or any1 else for havin a lil fun here and there then whats the point of this section??

Comment

Originally posted by ChroNicBoosT
                      well considerin my man was ridin on my asss tryin to pass me any chance he got, i kinda figured he woulda hit it any chance he got whether i really on it and tried to show him up or simply let him pass me when traffic opened up so i dont think the fact that he was behind me hindered his ability to try to go fast in any way...

i mean come on, am i sittin here braggin about it like it was a boosted type R or somethin? damn can i just go out and have a lil fun every so often with ppl who think thier car is actually fast... i mean its more like oh why was he stupid enough to try to keep up w/ me, not why do i think its so special i spanked his ass w/ boost compared to low hp n/a...

and yet again i'll mention the fact that i havent had any legitamate head to head races so i'm actually sayin that i'm not trying to bragg in any way, because if it was off the line and i just accelerated like i normally do from 1000rpms up he probly would toasted my ass sine i'm not seein power till 3500rps ya know... but w/e if some of yall just gunna knock me or any1 else for havin a lil fun here and there then whats the point of this section??
                      just ignore the haters people up top have them thats all congrats on your win.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        just ignore the haters people up top have them thats all congrats on your win.

lol great statement! thanks sparkle...

Comment

Originally posted by ChroNicBoosT
                          but w/e if some of yall just gunna knock me or any1 else for havin a lil fun here and there then whats the point of this section??
                          there is no point. i hate this section of the board. 99.9% of the stories on this board are completely relative. no one accounts for all the factors that contribute to the final outcome of a race. i personally think this section should be restricted to track racing only. at least its standardized.

this isnt directed to just you, but i dont understand why people get all excited when they beat a civic or integra. I know CB7tuners have this complex where they think that "no one is going to expect being beat by an accord!!!". NEWSFLASH, no one gives a shit what they get beat by, a loss is a loss, whether its another civic/integra, or an accord, or a mustang, it doesnt matter.

this whole "I showed them how accords roll!! REPRESENT!" attitude just doesnt make sense to me. you never see threads like "I just beat a stock accord!! boy i showed him!" on the integra forums.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

hahaha... well thats because till recently, the accord wasnt really much of a contender compared to the GSRs and Type Rs and the Ludes, so it is kinda a shock to most ppl...

i mean whats your real animosity for it R33? why is it wrong to go around just fuckin w/ ppl cause you can, or stepopin up when some other asshole calls you out? its all in fun, its not werew throwin cash around and braggin about it... i mean ever post i'lv ever had here was some else calling ME out, and me steppin up, its not like we (at least me) go around lookinfg to make some ppl feel stupid by rollin up knowing i can already woop thier ass... i react to other ppl rollin up to me and i'm sure plenrty of other ppl would say the same ya know...

and it does feel good to let ppl know whats up w/ the "A" cord as i call it cause ppl roll up thinkin theyll show you up and move on to the next "ricer", and its a rude awakenig for them thats what feels good about it, cause they wouldnt roll up to you callin you out if they knew they would be beaten right?

Some ppl are gunna be retards about it yes, but hey w/e let them do thier thing and let everyone else do thier thing that has somethin legitimate to say...

Comment

i race my accord cause most of the accords in the city are rice out and slow. i hear it all the time "i race accord all the, andi never lose". but after the race it's like i didn't know accord could be that fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X