No announcement yet.

Jealous of Boost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to giving some Integras the the blast of their life. I hope to be the shock of the hour for many of them. They are much lighter than our cars. If we are able to get traction with big HP, this may offset the weight difference. I can't wait.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

you know the same EXACT thing happened to me, except the roles were kinda reversed. I let my blow off go into a civics window, we both floored it, I could only see his taillights...he was boosted as well...
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        god this thread is filled with ignorance.

i love how everyone things turbo cars just "break down" all the time. Its funny too how the two people who have such a hate for turbo, have never had a turbo.

but LOL @
        I never said turbo cars blow up all the time...one of my favorite cars ever is boosted actually/unfortunately (the F40)...it's just a matter of opinion for me. I don't like the added weight and complexity.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          Its funny too how the two people who have such a hate for turbo, have never had a turbo.
          yea, i haven't heard of someone hating boost after owning a car with a snail.

Comment

BOV are sexy. That is all.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
            X