Jealous of Boost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous of Boost.

i'll try to explain my experience to you guys so that it won't be boring and still get my point across. so i was heading home tonight and was about 5 miles from my house. i was just driving normal and look over to see two integras (one 2nd gen. and one 3rd gen.) and a 5th gen civic hatch.

so we're stopped at a light. i'm next to the 3rd gen teg while the 2nd gen and hatch are in front of me. so we take off normal and i kinda fall back. they end up slowing down too. so now i'm thinking, okay maybe they want to hit VTAAKKK. so by this time, the 2nd gen teg is next to me and lets the blowoff go right by my window. i can't stand when people do that shit but it scared me off. so i go side by side with the 3rd gen. teg and he's shifting normal and i don't hear a blowoff. so i'm thinking i'll run him and have a much better chance. WRONG! he was boosted too. so by this time i'm like, "ah shit." i didn't wanna make a complete fool of myself so i line up with the 2nd gen. teg. i was egging him on so when he finally decides to go, my passenger and i both do this and don't say a word:

so he pretty much left me standing still. and i had the pedal to the floor at about 6k. now for those of you that don't know, this is where the H22 shines and he embarrassed me at my peak and let me tell you, it did not feel too good. enough with the crying, it was a damn impressive car. for aesthetics, all he had that i noticed were some stock GSR "hammers" painted black. i will forever think about this car when i pull up to another 2nd gen.

edit: and my car has: H22A with 5th gen. USDM lude tranny (non-LSD), USDM P13, exedy stage 1 clutch, stock flywheel, complete stock exhaust (not even a header), and an ebay intake that gives me 35,990 whp.
    Last edited by minoreparations; 09-23-2006, 02:54 AM.

DA teggies are da shit!!! Love em to death. Boost is fun though. ALl I have to say is nice try =D.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea tegs are fast, i saw a sleeper teg race a mustang and left him in dust. 350hp teg vs. under 300hp mustang
      teg - 1500lbs - mustang 3500lbs

yea you need to find some money and boost that h22 or else go with f22 boosted. that way next time you see then, you will leave them in your dust.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Woohoo, boosted Integra

Originally posted by quickangel93
        yea tegs are fast, i saw a sleeper teg race a mustang and left him in dust. 350hp teg vs. under 300hp mustang
        teg - 1500lbs - mustang 3500lbs

yea you need to find some money and boost that h22 or else go with f22 boosted. that way next time you see then, you will leave them in your dust.
        An Integra's weight is usually 2500-2600 depending on the trim model.

Comment

dont worry bro, dont feel bad.
          R.I.P

Comment

haha insane. shoulda had a vid.

i want an h22 :-[ Turbos nice but eh

Comment

Turbo cars are nice when the motors are new properly tuned and its also good when you have a second car to travel around in when that turbocar breaks down on you .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Turbo cars are nice when the motors are new properly tuned and its also good when you have a second car to travel around in when that turbocar breaks down on you .
                i definately hear you on that. if i had the money and knowledge, i'd definately buy another cb7 and boost that.

Comment

Boost??? *reads sig*

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    Boost??? *reads sig*

i guess your car already has tire shredding torque so who needs a turbo?
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

GLORY hate turbos but with the right setup they are the shizzzznitttt!!!!
                      GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        Or just get a car that's boosted from the factory

Comment

im with glory... i hate turbos aka timebombs

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

god this thread is filled with ignorance.

i love how everyone things turbo cars just "break down" all the time. Its funny too how the two people who have such a hate for turbo, have never had a turbo.

but LOL @

Originally posted by growguy
                            I guess your car already has tire shredding torque so who needs a turbo?"

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I've had and have a turbo car now, and they are 'known' for blowing up too (dsm) but I dont really have too many problems. With my first car I did have some issues but it was because of stupid past owners. When taken care of they are ok. Regardless I still actually prefer an all motor car, problem is Im not gonna be making 400hp with an all motor 4 cylinder.
                              HSHO #3

Comment

Working...
                              X