beauty vs beast h22 vs. h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beauty vs beast h22 vs. h22

ok.....so i have been waiting for the chance i could race my boy abdiel(abdielitopr). I called him up and said i could not wait any longer we need to settle this right now. So we ran it . oh by the way he is stock aside from intake, cat-back, and chipped p-28 (tuned). I have intake,headers, hi-flow cat, catback, and chipped p-28. oh also we are both running auto tranny's. SO first race was on a roll about 10mph. We took off his vtec kicked in at 4,5000 mine kicking in at 5,000. He pulled ahead about half a car... as both of our cars chirped into second i started to pull oh him and beat him by about a cars length. i am proud of my car but i was expecting to beat him by more but then again i had about 90 pounds worth of things in my trunk.......lol not that matters anyway, his car is pretty fast. I can't wait until he gets h/high flow and we will run it again. Soooo.......green beauty vs. black beast to be continued.....
    Last edited by cb7vtec; 09-19-2006, 06:37 PM.

nice kill even though it was your friends cb. its always fun to beat your homies.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

yeah...thanx he's a cool guy he was the one who got me into my cb7 and told me about the h22.

Comment

not bad

Comment

great kill bro, so ever since you got rid of your p13 ecu into p28 has it help make you go faster?

Comment

yeah if u chip it. but i need to tune it.

Comment

hmm, are you tuned? looks like carlos needs to do a bit more tuning.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
                nice kill even though it was your friends cb. its always fun to beat your homies.

x2
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

well the person who i got the ecu tunned it but he tuned it for his car and i am not sure what modifications were on his car. soo.... lol

Comment

who's ecu was it? someone on this forum? I say you get in touch with carlos so he can take a look at the map.

Comment

it wasn't anyone on this forum the guy had anek with this swap. how do i get into touch with carlos?

Comment

ask abdiel.

Comment

oh ok he is prolly the one who did his grahp.....abdiel told me he was gonna get him to help me out i guess...

Comment

u live in the orlando area?

Comment

yea he beat me by a car it was a tight race...and im very happy cuz my only mods are...chipped p28(semi-tuned)...and a cone filter ....rematch whenever i get the money for i/h/e...

Comment

Working...
                              X