few races tonight, not back for oem cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few races tonight, not back for oem cb7

ok this was a night like i never would except tonight. one race after another. even mike wasnt out to race.

first...i was driving along with the crowd at night and all of the sudden a civic flys by with no muffler. im like screw the crowd lets see what this kid got. and i drive slowly by him (he switched to 2nd lane) and he got his girl and his girl's girl. well the 1st thing i knew was he was going to show off. and he did. so right before the bridge he takes off, and me too. i got a easy 2 lengths on him.

turning back over the bridge, i caught up with some guys in a focus, they were all cool. so without nodding our heads or honking the horns we just take off. I got a easy fender on him. not bad of a race.

last...not this girl that drives a mustang is a bitch, big ass show off. she had a load of people in her car. so she just takes off without looking over, and her guys in the back are like laughing and acting like they won. well really not. i take off, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and right there fly by her. got a bus length on her. and all of her friends had wtf & how did he do that face on. it was so funny.

not bad i think for stocky. i would do alot better with performance.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Most of the time when i run people on the highway or from a roll i just watch em. If i get a car on em before 100 i back off and thats it. When im runnin hard and your still next to me i take that shit to the govenor ont he ecu and just stop and let it coast afer 60. Careful though be very aware of your surroundings ya never know whos watchin.

Comment

yea thanks for the heads up, this was city driving, they have little bridges along the susquenana. hey man i heard alot about you. maybe we'll meet up sometime, when i get my coupe cb7 heh?
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
      X