raced a m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raced a m3

Starts off with me getting off work, my buddy told me he was hanging out at the bp gas station with a bunch of bikes and cars, so I grab some food for a second and head over. A olive green m3 pulls in, i said it was clean, and i wouldn't mind racing it. Me being on the shyer side, and my buddy who likes to talk and talk shit, go over there just to see if he'll race. So we go over there, ask him what he's got done, and he was very vague about it. from the looks, suspension, wheels, brakes, cf hood/trunk, exhaust. So my buddy starts asking him if he wants to run, and when he points out my car, he says it's all stock, i borrowed it from my mom and i just want to the beat the hell outta it. They look at it, he asks what the boost gauge is, and my buddy told them its just a lame a/f gauge. At this point I'm cracking up laughing and had to walk away for a second. They agree to race, he said he's never pushed his car so he wants to see what it can do. we go down the road, run it one time to make sure there are no cops, and we set up in the middle of the street. the biker does 3 honks, he honked too quick, i blipped the gas a little, launched at 4500rpms, got absolutely no traction, nailed second and bogged slightly. tore off, around 50 i look back and see the m3 2 cars back, i finish out second, couldn't find 3rd so i cruised for a little. The guy said he didn't get a good launch.

bad driver= ass handed too him
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

I'm assuming this is the E36 M3? I don't think there are Olive Green E46 M3.

Either way, nice run. Even with a faster car, there's no doubt the driver makes the biggest difference.
    2005 Alpine White E46 BMW M3 - 1990 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by M3tor2nR
      I'm assuming this is the E36 M3? I don't think there are Olive Green E46 M3.

Either way, nice run. Even with a faster car, there's no doubt the driver makes the biggest difference.

240hp stock
      cccheaaaa
      Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
      240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Good shit well most owners dont push their cars unless they are into it into it. And your setup was?

Comment

Originally posted by NightRyder91

240hp stock
          yep thats the one. And i don't think the color was factory.

My cb7 hasn't changed
          f22b with a 14b@ 10psi
          stock everything else
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            yep thats the one. And i don't think the color was factory.

My cb7 hasn't changed
            f22b with a 14b@ 10psi
            stock everything else
            what you expect your boosted but man you sure gave him an assraping hell never forget lol

Comment

he asked about the boost gauge but didnt notice your massive front mount?? weird.... my buddy just bought a 96 m3 just like that about 2 weeks back... its actually a 3 series that had a full m3 swap.... cams, gearing, computer, etc, so im eager to see how ill stand up to him when im finished tuning....

btw you bumped it up to 10psi for good now?
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

nice mang you guys are running with the big dogs....keep it coming...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X