Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kills?? y is my car so damn slow ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
    Actually, I know of plenty of 4th gen accords, auto who have i/h/e, pulleys, runnin 16's.
    so iono what u talkin about.
    Well, in response to that ^ He's probably just adding to the statement that lightly modded CB7s are getting into the 16s. Be nice to the Nice-man!

Comment

you're never gonna have a fast cb7. the fastest any person on this forum has gotten their car is 2point6 with something like 12.95 qmile. its pretty impressive since its all motor, but dishartening when you look at how much money he spent, and how investing 5 or 6 grand into a newer talon would yield you the same result or better. with an auto lx you start a step behind many of the members here. more than one person abandoned the cb7 after realizing it could never achieve what they wanted. im not dissing the cb7, just informing you that you better get used to getting walked all over. even after a h22a swap you're only going to beat other slow hondas and sunfires. if u want speed, go for a car that can give u that.
      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I think 2.6 probably has the record for fastest all-motor CB7. If not, then he's damn close. The CB7 CAN be made faster than 2.6's car... you just need to go turbo

Boosting the F22 is good, since it's a strong engine. However, a single cam limits tuning abilities, and you're starting with 125hp. Boosting an H22 is a little more productive, but you'd need to do lots of work to it to make it withstand decent boost. A CB7 can be made as fast as you want... It just costs more than some cars.

$3000 - decent CB7
        $2400 - H22
        $1500 - swap labor plus auto/manual conversion (doing it yourself is SO much cheaper!)
        $10,000 - proper engine buildup and turbo system
        $5,000 - Other necessary things (suspension, wheels, tires, clutch, flywheel, LSD, etc...)

It's NOT a cheap game, but hey... if it was cheap and easy, it would lose all fun!

Comment

Re: what kills?? y is my car so damn slow ??

Originally posted by 93greenakkord
          can u guys tell me what im doin wrong. i want to start winning.
          Get a better engine.. maybe a better car too. Its only an auto.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
          X