Killed another CB quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed another CB quickly

I was running around taking care of business and I saw a maroon 91 w/red+clears and a BS muffler. We get up to a light and I kill him...I was a car ahead in 1st. I'm pretty sure he was auto though

I'm still waiting to see what I do at the track...I killed a 200SX SE-R back when I had a stock exhaust and a 100# system in the trunk, I really think I'll run 15s now and 14s when I'm finished

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    I was running around taking care of business and I saw a maroon 91 w/red+clears and a BS muffler. We get up to a light and I kill him...I was a car ahead in 1st. I'm pretty sure he was auto though

I'm still waiting to see what I do at the track...I killed a 200SX SE-R back when I had a stock exhaust and a 100# system in the trunk, I really think I'll run 15s now and 14s when I'm finished
    atta boy

Comment

Schweeet! Keep the kills coming!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

dude your stock. 14's? haha.

You make me laugh.

Comment

sweet kill mang did you stop the other cb7 and told the guys about the site...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            dude your stock. 14's? haha.

You make me laugh.
            Someone with a 5th gen did it

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

good.......killing our fellow cb's out the box...........

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy

Hey man go for it, you have my approval.....lol
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X