TL-S vs. STR-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL-S vs. STR-4

it wasnt an off the line race. he was basically being a dick and riding my ass. i was on my way home.

here is a visual representation of where we ran.

we made a left from capital and he was behind me, riding my ass, like i said. there were a few cars in front of us, so i backed off and then punched it when i hada chance... went around both cars and waited in the top of 2nd. he did the same and swerved around them, just as i had... so i floored it. i got an initial 3-4 car jump cause i was already in front. but he followed in the other lane(2lanes each way). going down mclaughlin, between capital and yerba buena, there is a good 1/2mi + of straightish space.

i actually floored it from about 40 to 100-110. and he did not gain at all. if anything it looked as if he fell back a tad. when we got to the light at yerba buena, he started to turn right, and he was lookin hard, i pretty much played the pussy and slowed down... waited for him to turn, then turned the other way. he didnt seem to impressed and i didnt want him following me home. so after he turned, i flipped a bitch and went home.

i was very suprised he didnt walk up on my ass... i thought they were alot faster than that. makes me wanna get headers(yea... i said it, header(s)... too bad this is probably the first time its ever applied on this site). from what ive seen, they free up alot of topend.

type s for the championship(sp),(not the win, but the championship(sp))
    Members Ride

Comment

good shit. yea i'm gonna put headers on my vtec V8.

Comment

Good kill I guess...although I could not get jiggy with the automatic

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
          it wasnt an off the line race. he was basically being a dick and riding my ass. i was on my way home.

here is a visual representation of where we ran.

we made a left from capital and he was behind me, riding my ass, like i said. there were a few cars in front of us, so i backed off and then punched it when i hada chance... went around both cars and waited in the top of 2nd. he did the same and swerved around them, just as i had... so i floored it. i got an initial 3-4 car jump cause i was already in front. but he followed in the other lane(2lanes each way). going down mclaughlin, between capital and yerba buena, there is a good 1/2mi + of straightish space.

i actually floored it from about 40 to 100-110. and he did not gain at all. if anything it looked as if he fell back a tad. when we got to the light at yerba buena, he started to turn right, and he was lookin hard, i pretty much played the pussy and slowed down... waited for him to turn, then turned the other way. he didnt seem to impressed and i didnt want him following me home. so after he turned, i flipped a bitch and went home.

i was very suprised he didnt walk up on my ass... i thought they were alot faster than that. makes me wanna get headers(yea... i said it, header(s)... too bad this is probably the first time its ever applied on this site). from what ive seen, they free up alot of topend.
          NICE!

Headers on those cars do work wonders... especially the nice ones. The collector especially, and to some extent the path of the rear downpipe aren't very beneficial to power production... plus it should sound sweet.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Good kill I guess...although I could not get jiggy with the automatic
            normally i couldnt either. but with the i/e i have now, its probably as fast as my cammed h22 was, possibly faster. when i ran the accord on the freeway, i only lost by 1-2cars... and that was when the tl was 100% stock. and being a high torque a/t, its impossible to get anything but a perfect launch. many times over, dyno proven... a tl-s with i/h/e makes 230whp UNTUNED. ill eventually get a vafc2/pnp harness, but im not worried about that right now.

its not as fun to drive, but fuck it. its a fully loaded boat that can run on any car my accord did.

Comment

thats why I love TLs. Its very luxrious, sleek and it runs like a bat out a hell, plus its got VTEC....hahahaha.
              If you look at my thread " crushed an srt-4 I raced one in my bro 03 max...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
              X