my first H22 Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first H22 Kill

Raced a buddy of mine, he's got a 93 Civic DX Hatch with a B18C1, CTR intake cam, Skunk 2 IM, password intake, megan racing header, Buddy Club Pro-Spec exaust, and maybe a few other little odd's and ends...

we raced from a 25-30 roll, in 2nd gear, I pulled about half a car on him initially, and it stayed about even from then on out to about 110 mph.

crazy thing is, I never thought I'd win, because my car was still only reving to 6K rpms! (which is fixed now)... me him, and the other guy with us were amazed...
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

That's pretty nuts...then again I hate B-series motors so I'm not surprised.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Makes me smile knowing I spent $4000 on my swap and it was worth it

Nice Kill,
      -Lam

Comment

damn, that bitch got OWND.

how much did you beat him by? if you beat him, and you didnt even have the engine running to its maximum, then it makes me think that i could beat a b18cx.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I stayed between half a car, and a car up the whole time, kept going back and forth because of my 6k rpm thing and shifting. but I was in front the whole time...

now that its fixed, I want to do it again!
          OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Dam good kill man!!! Haha just come to show you what some torque can do for you.
            Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
              Dam good kill man!!! Haha just come to show you what some torque can do for you.
              don't forget mad jdm v-tak yo!

Comment

That Shit Monstourious!!!
                Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

pimp,pimp HO-RAY

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                    I stayed between half a car, and a car up the whole time, kept going back and forth because of my 6k rpm thing and shifting. but I was in front the whole time...

now that its fixed, I want to do it again!
                    Nice Shawn I thought johnathan's car was pretty quick. haha them b series can't touch them H's haha i cant wait to se eyou beat Chris Henderson n his vette
                    GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

that vette better watch out! lol

(he's a buddy of mine in town, has a 97 base model auto vette with 1xx,xxx miles... we're gonna see if I can hang soon )
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

sik bro...make sure to record the 2nd round!!!...

Comment

get your baby tuned and dynoed!! lol

Comment

I'm gona try and ride with him while he races the vette and get it on video
                            GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

wicked shawn!!!!!!
                              welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Working...
                              X