Last civic kill b4 my seal went.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last civic kill b4 my seal went.

.So during my vacation, that was spent at home (but my work doesn't know that), I was cruising bardstown road on the downtown end when in my rear view I see an ugly green civic coming up on me, then i hear it. The ricer sound. I love it, don't you?

I came up on the right of a light behind a mini van and was about to get over in the empty lane when that ass came around and jumped to it before me. But then as luck would have it the minivan turned right on to another street. So I come up on him and passed the white line a few feet and broke hard(still out of the way of traffic) And he joins me; Some Cocky looking dumbass-in-a-fred durst-looking hat and some stupid arse looking soul patch shaking his head back and forth, rolls up his manual window on me and starts revving. All i can do is laugh hard at him when really i wanted to kick the crap out of him. So anyway the last car turns and we wait for the green. It turned green what felt like 37904590736 minutes later and i stood there and let him go for about a second or two. Then I let my 1st do the job and blew by him. For a second when I shifted it looked like he was gonna get me, but no. I was gone. But I have to thank Thorton's for saving him the embarassment of having me laugh at him at the next light which we were about to catch. Because he turned in.:-)
    Last edited by EXkidd91; 07-11-2006, 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling
    Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

downtown end like where the great escape is and home skate shop n stuff is or the other end. i dont go out to the highlands much
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104311]
    my members page
    my myspace
    my car domain

Comment

on the end with home skate shop, like you're heading towards 123 cinema and Mcdonalds and bill collins ford
      Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

Comment

i no exactly where ur talkin bout. my dad used to wrk at collins
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104311]
        my members page
        my myspace
        my car domain

Comment

Working...
        X