No announcement yet.

...beat a scion xB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend cuz recently threw a supercharger on his Xb I guess its somewhat quicker. Not really a fan of the box styling. The TC however you can make that thing quick and look good. They are not that quick though with a 2.4L 160 HP its got torque but a bit sluggish.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

it's not a scion, but i got reved on by a convertable geo what-the-fuck.
      he pulled up to the light and reved. i tryed not to laugh but when he tryed to pill out and the car almost die. i just couldn't hold it together.

Comment

I got this from a local forum...I would not want to race this Scion.

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...?do=view&g=309

p.s. Not all Scions are slow lol there are 1% of Scions out there that can rape us.

-Lam

Comment

TC's are nice looking..... XB's are aight I guess...but I wish Honda would answer back to Toyota or "scion" with their turbo lunchbox the "Honda Dunk"
          With so many Honda enthusiasts...you know this will sell really good in my opinion since Honda is well known in the Tuner scene.

I need a custom turbo manifold built....
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
            "the only way you could get any less aerodynamic is if you go in reverse." and she flipped me off.... -pax
            Definitly the next best thing to say to someone when you get done racing.

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
            p.s. Not all Scions are slow lol there are 1% of Scions out there that can rape us.
            that is defintitly true, cause there was a group of scions on 495 that i saw and two out of 5 saw my exhaust and wanted to race. One scion was behind and one to my side, i couldnt see the one behind from all the smoke i left in front of his headlights, and the other i left about 3 cars back throught middle of 4th. But once i started to hear a SSSSIIIIISSSS coming up on my right, and pulling hard i was like nice. Eventually i caught with them at Rockville starbuck grounds and found the car. 284hp to the front wheels, with the sheet in the car, and he was suprised when i had a h22a under the and pulled on his boys. Funny thing was he was the last car and saw his boy get covered in smoke and said hell no, and he didn't really catch me from 6 cars back till prolly 110 or 115. It was a nice race.
            1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
            2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
            3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
            Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
            Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

Working...
            X