Killed a h22 hatch friday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed a h22 hatch friday night.

Well as the name states I have another kill under my belt. Friday night I was chillin in the parking lot as usual when this nice lookin red eg hatch pulls up revving in the parking lot. I didn't think much of until someone told me its a h22 hatch and sparked my interest. I walked over gave his car a once over...(checking for nitrous and all that good stuff) and asked if you wanted to race. Like most people do, he laughed when I told he I have a stock h22 with just intake and exhaust and that it was in a lude. Well with a bit of bull jiving I finally got him to agree to a few races so off we go about 20 of us. The usual array of GTI's, SRT-4s, a few Mustangs, as well as many other cars that aren't worth talking about. We get out the highway and come to a stop. Yeah we stopped right in the middle of the highway. I figured he would take me off the line cause my car was a little sluggish that night. But on the third honk we go both spinning hard all the way thru first. On the shift to second I pull at least a half a car and then the race was over cause I just keep pulling and pulling and eventually put 6-7 cars on him by 120 with my car running like shit. (later on that night when I got home I found my bottle to be almost completely empty due to a leaky gauge which is why it ran slow) The second race was from the infamous 50 roll and it was over for him. from that roll I beat him baad due his misshift into 3rd.
    The only thing that I don't understand is that I thought the h22 and h23 tranny were close in ratio. It seem like I was shifting at 8k and he was only shifting at 7500 even tho he said on his tach it was 8.

Sorry for the short lived story I'll edit it as soon as I get back. Got a call about a turbo sohc civic that needs an ass beating.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

damn, you guys stopped in the highway. that must be a small community. anyways nice story. have fun owning that sohc turbo civic.

Comment

nice kill...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
      X