killed a ricer civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killed a ricer civic

okay so im at funbowl in mcdonough and i see this civic pull in. it had a body kit that didnt match the car and the front bumper had those big round lights and like something ***. its back bumper was like a drag looking shit. the body kit was white and his car was grey. he worked for locos delivery. and me and a friend went up too him and asked him if he wanted to racce. so me and 93accordtuner raced him and 93accordtuner raced him a seriously beat him by 9 cars lengths easy. so i told him mine was bone stock and i told him i would give him 2 car lenths. well i gave him 2 and i won be like 5. so much for civics. i also beat a vtec engine too that night by 3 easy. so yay for me. i hate ricers.

Let me just clarify:
    Okay, so im at Funbowl in McDonough and I see this civic pull in. It had a body kit that didn't match the car and a front bumper that had those big round lights and like something ***. It's back bumper was like a drag looking shit? The body kit was white and his car was grey. He worked for Locos Delivery and me and a friend went up too him and asked him if he wanted to race. So 93accordtuner and I raced him and 93accordtuner raced him. He Seriously beat him by 9 cars lengths easy so I told him mine was bone stock and I told him that I would give him 2 car lengths. Well I gave him 2 and I won by like 5. So much for civics. I also beat a vtec engine too that night by 3 easy. So yay for me. I hate ricers.

Okay everything is now spelled correctly. Now we will be able to understand what your saying.

You beat a Vtec?? Which motor? Etc.

Comment

He probably is assuming that the ricer actually had a B-series engine, when in reality it probably had a bone stock d-series. I beat the shit out of my friend eric's 94 civic coupe ex day and night. It's auto, but even if it was manual I would win.
      1. I have a bigger engine.
      2. I shift better
      3. civics are slow as shit unless they have a b-series engine, or a modified d-series.

So enjoy your ricer massacre, but in reality, you just steroetyped that guys car as being fast and thought you would be cool and race. whatever...

Oh and Eric's car is exactly the same setup as mine. SRI, and that's it under the hood.
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

noo my freinds was a vtec. not the ricers. my friend has a ej1 civic i think thats what its called. but hes has a stage 2 clutch, a aem short ram and a cat back exhaust. and a short shifter, with the vtec. but the ricer was completely stock except for the lambo doors and the white body kit on the grey car. but i still killed both civics.

Comment

ps. sorry about my awfull typing. i suck at computers.

Comment

Working...
          X