On-Line Dyno/Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-Line Dyno/Track

OK, I was wonderin what you all think I can expect to get this summer at the track. I know a lot of it is the driver, but just a guesstimate...

I got a 90 Accord LX 5-Speed, F22A6 ECU, F22A6 Intake Manifold, DC 4-2-1 Header, DC Catback, Resonated Test Pipe, Short Ram Intake with K&N Filter, MSD 8.5 Wires, NGK V-Power Plugs, AEM Underdrive Pulleys, Custom Short Shifter, With Toyo FZ4 Tires on Motegi FF6 16" Wheels.

With a semi-good launch, what you all think I can expect to get 1/4 mile? What about my HP? (fly and at the wheels)

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

16s

and how do you know you have a semi-good launch? youve never been to the track, track conditions are alot different then on the street.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

he said with a semi good launch,he never said he had asemi good launch.but i agree track conditons are way different.

Comment

go to a search engine (yahoo or something)
        and put in horsepower calculator or quater mile calculator.
        u should fin online software that can determined ur HP and 1/4 mile times.
        doesnt mean ur gona get what it says but it should give u something to aim at.
        some of them u put in yoy cars weight (estimate)
        Hp(estimate, and be serious about it, some u have to put in Hp at teh crank, and others HP at the wheels, to get a good estimate for HP at teh wheels just subtract around 30-35 from hp from the crank, like 130hp....at the crank.......= around 100whp, at teh wheels.)

then it would give u ur estimated 1/4 mile time and something to shoot for.
        remember the estimates are with a damn near perfect launch and nuffin wrong with your car

hope that helped
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

eh...its such a driver thing. I'd call 15.9 - 16.6 in the 1/4 mile. Hey u got the a6 intake mani in??? How's it feel i want some feedback damnit lol...pm me or somethin
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
            pm me or somethin
            Hey yo! I cant PM, it says that your mailbox is too full and will not accept anymore messages.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

MAILBOX EMPTIED...TRY NOW
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i know this is a lil bit off the subject, but i can get a dyno-test thing for a computer from Summit Racing for free from one of my buddies, but I am wondering how close is it to the real thing?

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Do you mean like a G-Tech thing? They're not bad, but not good for anything but a general idea of your power and time... not good for tuning or anything...

If you want good computer software, try Desktop Dyno 2000. I just got it (no names revealed here ) and it's cool. Lots of parameters to set though... some of which I still need to learn. So far it's telling me I have 150hp

If you can figure out your approximate HP, and weight, then do some math equations (found here) and you should be able to come up with a relative number. Of course, there will be more factors involved, but you can come close.

Comment

I just wanted a general idea, and yes I am getting the Desktop Dyno 2000 from my buddy.

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                    X